Thursday, March 30, 2006

I've been corrupted!.. ;)

Well, I Noticed every one else in the family has joined blogspot... What's all this talk about soup in everyone's blogs!.. :P...... I want soup now!... lol...

I remember when I Joined this YEARS ago, and Stopped using it about a year or two ago.. I Wrote Some pretty Stupid things in It, which Was really stupid of me, and I Just wrote in it when I wasn't in the best of moods, Which Made what I wrote sound so much worse than What it was meant to....
but That's all over now...

My next posts won't be as long as this one... I just thought I'd write it all the first time around... lol!....


I Feel I have Grown a lot Since Then... And No, I don't mean Grown, getting taller.. I'm still short as ever!.. :D!... I Mean I have been through So much, And made so much progress in my life, and Feel as if things are going well at this point in my life(besides work and living in miramichi).... If I Could Do Things over, Then I Would... I Want to be back in highschool... I Want to do all the things I didn't do when I was there... Like, be More outgoing, And Join some commitees and Such!... but That's all in the past!.... And If I Could do it over again, I would, But I Can't....

ANYWAYS.....

So What's been going on with me?.. because I'm Sure You're All DYING to know... Seeing as how With My Livejournal blog, only two people could actually read it (Aside from A selected group of friends)... I had my reasons....

so Here It Is...


(THE NEXT THREE PARAGRAPHS ARE WORK RELATED AND HOW MUCH IT SUCKS AND HOW MUCH THEY ARE SCREWING AROUND WITH MY SCHEDUAL, SO YOU CAN SKIP OVER IT IF YOU WANT....)

I have been working at ICT for Over a year now... It SUCKS!!!!.. I Might be quitting next week, and Hopefully finding another job... It wouldn't be so bad if they'd stop screwing around with my schedual, And With EVERYTHING at work.... When I started working there, It was okay.. not the best job, but okay!... And It pays Well... but since Then, when We Were only doing Dial, We Have Had SOOO many changed, and They are all coming at once, and I don't think ICT knows What to do with it all... We Now have to do HSI, Repair, Mobility, Business, And We Are going to have to do SALES soon Too, because they are a bunch of idiots when It comes to people's account... So Eventually, We Are Going to have EVERYTHING.... We Aren't going to be ICT anymore working for aliant... We Are going to be ALIANT!!!.... After 9:30 I think it is.. until 7 in the morning... we ARE aliant... It sucks!!!....

And Another thing They are doing to me.. They keep changing my schedual... I use to work backshifts.. for MONTHS!!.. it was great!!.... Then They put me on Day shifts for a week recently, And It SUCKED... So After going to Barb, (who is the boss after my supervisor) She managed to get me backshift again... So then... I Went in two nights, it was great again... third night i went in for my shift, I went in at 9:30PM, And one of the supervisors tells me I have to Work in the morning at 9 AM, for business training.... SOO... business training was tuesday, wednesday, thursday, And last day of training is tomorrow.... And because I had day shifts which got swicthed, My SAT and SUN off were then moved to WED and THURS.... but With Training, I Woudl of had NO days off that week... The only Day I had off that week was The Day the Supervisor told me I could go home, because I had to do training in the morning...
What pissed me off even more, is That they didn't tell ANYONE until the very last second... They Didn't even Phone!!... And Then in training, Jamie said She sent emails because someone else was saying they hadn't been notified of training until the last minute, And I told her I didn't get an email, or a call, And They Fucked my schedual.. AGAIN!......

So anyways, next weeks schedual, I Work All mornings again.. GREEEEAAATT.... I Talked to barb again, and She told Me That I Could swicth with aube, but she had to make sure there were enough french reps on the floor... so she told me to go see her the next day.. I did, And Then She told Me That she coudln't put me on the backshift, because there were already two agents there.... She knew this the day before, the FIRST time I asked her, but No, she Makes Me Wait until she can think up an excuss to not let me have the backshift anymore...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ANYWAYS, enough about work, And how much it sucks!.... What else has been going on with me....

for the past 5 or 6 months, I have been Living with My Great roommate, brandi... I Met Her At work.. And We became Really good friends... So At work, she asked me to move in with her, And I didn't really want things to change, but decided I Should go for it.. I was going to have to live out on my own sometime.... so I moved out of my dad's place, and have been here since...

We have a pretty big sized appartment.. It's very cluttered though, because of all The Stuff we own... walking into our living room is like walking into an EBAY store! hahah!... It's great!...

If I do decide to quit work next week, I'm going to have to move out And back in with my dad again, because I won't be able to afford it here... IT's not that expensive, but not having having any money coming in could be a problem...
so we'll see what happens, I'll be living with brandi for at least one more month, because giving my two weeks notice, and only quitting next week.. There is three weeks, And I'm paying rent for this month, so we'll see what happens...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What Else... hmm.. well , I got a new tattoo about a month ago... My eyebrow pierced... And I anyone who reads this probably hasn't heard from me in forever, So In all, I have 7 piercings (had 10, but had to get rid of three of them)... And I have two tattoos, And wanting Another one SOO bad, but I'm trying to spend as less money as I can!... so That's Kind of exciting... lol...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the last two and a ahlf months, I have been going out with A Really wonderful Guy... his name is patrick.. he's the sweetest, more Caring person ever... Things Are going really great!... I met his dad, And Most of his friends.... His Mom Wants to meet me now too!.. :)...
his Dad Was nice.. he introduced himself as the antichrist!... I told him that To About Everyone I went to school with, I Was also the antichrist!.. hahah!!... So It Was great!.... he took Patrick and I out to dinner at a really nice restaurant.. Twas nice...
So things With pat And I Are going Extremely well!!.. I've never been happier when I'm with anyone... :)!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Got information for a photography course in the mail the other day... then I thought, I Could do photography as a hobby.. why spend money to do something I Always do in my spare time anyways....
So I think I'm going to look up psychology courses, find out the requirments and Such!.. See how that turns out.... I know the money part of it SUCKS, but You need to spend a little to make a little!...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have also been studying for my licence... I have been talking about getting it for A LONG time, And Studying a bit, and then stopping, and then studying a bit, then stopping.. but I've finally decided to sit, Study, And Actually try.. So not tomorrow friday, but hopefully by NEXT Friday.... I will be taking the test!... If all Works out.... Then after the test, I'm going to take the course... Little more expensive in the beginning, but a Lot cheaper in the long run!...

so wish Me luck!!! :D!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, It's 11:20PM, And I have to work in the morning, and I want to study a bit more, so I'm Going to leave it at this for now....
Hope To Hear from you all soon!...


bye!!

3 Comments:

At 7:40 AM, Blogger New MrsIngram said...

It's nice to hear from and see what you've been up to.

Don't worry we all make mistakes and say stupid things we wish we could take back .. oh well .. no big deal I don't think, unless of course you were making fun of me, then we'll have to have a chat next time I come down, haha = )

Just to let you know those eye contacts are super creepy .. we're you aiming for a super creepy look .. it took me a second but that's Matt in the picture with you isn't it?

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Lesley said...

I'm sure I haven't actually seen you for at least 13 years since the last time I visited Uncle Paul so yeah the piercings and tattoos probably would have shocked me but we all have to grow up and do our own thing, don't we?
Good luck with the driving! I waited until I was 21 I think before I got my license and then afterwards I couldn't imagine how I'd gone without it for so long. Aaron's just about got me talked into selling the not-so-cool minivan for a loaded SUV. He hates the whole soccer mom image!

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Lesley said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home