Sunday, April 02, 2006

This won't be as long as my last one..

So patrick just left.. he Came over around 2ish, And Stayed all night.. He isn't allowed over on weekdays anymore, which really sucks.. :(...

We had a lot of fun today!!.. we Went to the mall, And Just hung out, all day!!..

I am really tired... Work has been Really screwing around with my schedual lately.. I have to be in to work for 8 AM tomorrow!...
I think Maybe, Seeing As how It's a quarter after 12, I Should Set my alarm, and Go to bed...
I Will have something more interesting to update on Another day when I Have More time... And when Something More interesting Happens,,, god luck with that, living in the miramichi, huh?!.. lol..

anyways, Take care!..

2 Comments:

At 5:48 AM, Blogger Blog U Say!!! said...

HEy nice Pciture of you and Matt. But Really, I wish I woulda thought of the Gas Mask thing for when he is around cause his Fart's are Gas Mask worthy.

Later,

Uncle Henry

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Alberta said...

Oh that is just NASTY! Why do boys smell so bad???? Us girls are all flowery and sweet!!!!

Don't buy that, eh? Neither does Joe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home