Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Maybe I'm Blind, Or Maybe you're pathetic!

People Really Need to Stop judging based on a one encounter or a one time meeting situation.. yes, first impressions can sway you to liking or disliking someone but Seriously, learn the facts...

I Can do What I Want And I don't need people Judging me because they think It'll b a mistake for me because They don't like Whatever It Is I'm doing, Or whoever it Is I'm hanging out with....

I've been in situations whre friends stab each other in the back, and they stopbeing friends... They Expect me to take a side and not be Friends wth one or the other... You knwo what..those people can go fuck off... your issues are between you two, And i Will remain friends with both and WON'T choose a side..

Well This is the same type of situations..

On that note, The gay community in Ottawa Is Pathetic And THINK they all know each other over a one encounter or one story about this person, wether it be true or not...
even so, You're Not fucking perfect, and you have made some fucked up mistakes as well and you sound like a fucking hypocrite!......

I needd a bit of rant, And James or brandie aren't online, and they are my ranting to people.. so blogger, here you go...

2 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger Lesley said...

You're not blind - they're just all that pathetic!

Change of topic - so how freaking excited are you about seeing No Doubt? I had the opportunity to BUT didn't grab the tickets. I'm a HUGE Gwen fan - I even have a Gwen doll and one of the Harajuku Girls. Which song lyrics do you have tattooed? I never even thought of song lyrics as a tattoo before but think it's fabulous. You really are wayyyyyy cooler than I am ;o)

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger asinforhim said...

Thank.. And Well, I Wrote that out of anger, really.. needed a little venting...

I'm SOOO excited about seeing them!!
I have the lyrics from the song "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR".. "born to blossom bloom to perish" on my left forearm!.. :D:D:D
Actually, I'm going with friend... A friend who this post was partially about.... We hae our dfferences sometimes.. Hopefully it doesn't screw over our plans to go to TO... He's a cool guy though, so We'll resolve our issues before then!...

but Yeah, you have thGwen AN a harajuku doll?!.. I'm SOOO jealous!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home