Monday, March 09, 2009

OH MY FRICKEN GOD, I'VE NEVER BEEN MORE EXCITED ABOUT ANYTHING IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay!!... So... Oh man.....
last week, Found out that my all time favorie band ever in the world EVER is Going to be in Toronto!!....
That's Right!!!
NO DOUBT IS BACK TOGETHER FOR THIS SHOW, AND WILL BE PLAYNG IN TORONTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paramore, Who is anothr ban That I Like, Is opening for them, But I'm Not even thatxcited about them, even though they are great!!
I'm Too Excited for NO DOUBT!!!!!!!!!

I found out onwednesday, an havenseen my manager until today, but the second I seen her, I askd her If I Could have the time off in June... She said it shouldn't be a problem!!!! So As SOON as I got home, I Bought my ticket!!!
I've already had a place to stay...

So.. That's Right Everyone, On Of the Biggest Wishes And Dreams I've EVER has in my life is FINALLY coming True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
June 16ths, in Toronto,at 7:30PM, I will be Seated For the Show Of my Dreams!!!!!

I've loved no doubt since.. FOREVER... I have al Their CDs, And All Their DVDs plus doubles of all their cds and DVDs, And Both of Gwen's CDs, (the box sets), Plus, I EVEN have GWEN lyic TATTOOED to Me!!!!!! I'm cmpletely obsessed!!!!!!!!

I Can't believe it's real... I Bought the tickets, and got a place to stay, And A friend to go with (because I've never been to toronto before, so going alone would make me a bit nervous) And The time Off to go, And AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

okay!!! I'm done!! I'm Just too excited for this not to tell the world!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home