Tuesday, April 04, 2006

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!!

Just got home from work.... They asked me to go in on friday on my day off... They do nothing for me, and keep screwing me around, so Why Should I Do Anything for them!?.. It's not going to change anything for me, So I Don't see Why I Should... Or why They Would even Ask Me... They Piss Me off...

I Want To Go back To SJ To See everyone again... And Yes, That is A Picture of Matt and I in my profile... It Was when I went up to SJ for MANTRA!!! I Had So Much Fun!... I Want To Go out again... but There is nowhere to go out around here, And nobody to go out with... Excet for tair and james... but they Live A Little ways away, so It's hard to get to the same place at times.... I Can't Wait til everyone is down this summer... Maybe something More interesting will happen around here.....

My Tripp Pants Came in The Mail today!!.. yay!!.. And by Tripp Pants, I Don't Mean pants that Are 5 times too big for me, Which I'm assuming anyone who knows me, And Who Doesn't know what tripp pants are, who read this, is What they are thinking... lol!...
Tripp is one of My Favorite clothing lines, but they are very expensive... I Have A Jacket and My Bondage skirt from them, And The Pants that I Got Are Bondage pants, And Have Huge Skulls on Them, one on each leg, And When You Put Your legs Together, It Forms another huge skull...

last weekend, A had a few friends over on friday... Pat, tyler, and Big Gay Mike!.. lol ... Big gay Mike is A Celebrity.... Everyone knows Him As Big Gay mike!... tyler is a guy Pat knows, And who I Talk to on MSN.. He's cute.. just like a little chibi!!.. :)... And pat, Well, The most wonderful of them all!.. :)...
Tyler had a Little bit to drink, but He Was SOOO drunk.. I got him on Video cam dancing around.. hehe!... We Had fun... We were at walmart before they came to my place, And Tyler wanted to try on all the shoes... So we waited for him to try on shoes, And The guy who worked in the shoe dept at walmart came up to us, and Was like "You Do know those are girls shoes, Right?!"... (because Tyler was trying on All the stillettos(sp))... And He Told the guy it Was For The Drag Show he Was going to be in next week!.. hahah!... It Was funny...

Anyways, I Have to go do some laundry now, And Clean up a bit...

5 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Blogger asinforhim said...

I ebay A Little too much sometimes!.. I had to cut back, but It's very Addicting!!!! :D!!

 
At 7:00 AM, Blogger New MrsIngram said...

okay wait I have to go google tripp bondage pants before I post and look like an ass!

 
At 7:03 AM, Blogger New MrsIngram said...

Ok yeah still don't get what bondage pants are and it's not like I didn't try .. just to think the other day I thought I was hip and cool .. apparently I'm not!

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Lesley said...

Can you post a picture of these pants for me please? Like my cool cousin Monica said " I thought was hip and cool" I mean come on, I buy Joseph camoflauge so he can fit in with his buddies...he's even got the fashionable wallet with the little chain on it. Am I not cool anymore? Maybe I don't want to know the answer.

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger asinforhim said...

pictures of The pants and the skirt have been posted above!!...

I've changed a lot since last time most people probably seen me!.. :)

I Will Be doing a photoshoot sometime shortly(hopefully sooner Than Later), And I will have Newer pics to post...
I Remember having school pictures from kindergarten, Til recently, And It's Like Evolution in itself... I've Changed A LOT Alll The time Growing up!!.. :)...
I've gone from weird, to even weirder!! go Me!!.. :D!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home