Friday, May 01, 2009

financially srewed or financially paranoid!?

So, My roommate is moving out possibly in september.. which means I either have to move, or Have to find a new roommate..

I think I wana live on my own though! but I Love the place i'm living.. soo. Options are... find a roommate, And suck it up, and live with soeone I barely know...
either move out or have them move in here...

Or, Ask The Landlord if there are any one bedroomappartments in this building which may be available in spetember...

one Way to find out... Lets see what happens!!..

I'm either Financially screwed, Or, financially paranoid.. I wish I didn' wrry about money so much!

1 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Blogger Alberta said...

The more notice you have to prepare yourself for solo rent is good news. Hope things work out for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home