Tuesday, April 04, 2006

My Home PC Job!!

So I Was looking Through the ads for a new job in the newspaper, And Came accross MYHOMEPCJOB... The Ad Was short, And didn't give Any information at all.. Just a website..
So I went to the website, And It Was to fill in information to receive information about this homepcjob.... I Have No Idea What it is, Because the site didn't give any information either... Just said "if you know how to send and receive emails, then You can do this job"... so... I Know How To Send, And I know How To Receive... I'm Just waiting for the rest of the information to come in the mail.....
I know There is a catch to All This, It's just not telling me what it is... No Way That finding Another job could be THIS easy!....

has anybody ever heard of this?... because There is A picture in the top corner of the screen "AS SEEN ON TV".... But The site gives Me NOTHING.....

I'll Update more on this When I Get that information in the mail in 5 days!..

anyways, I'm off on my New Job Search once again!...

1 Comments:

At 6:57 AM, Blogger New MrsIngram said...

If it seems to good to be true, more often than not it is!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home