Sunday, March 23, 2008

raving is fun...

Sam And I!


one of Sam, Wearing my Dreads!!


more Sam Wearing my dreads!!



wish my raving friends from down home could of been there... I had a kick ass time...
the two first hours wre the best, then fr some eason, They played punk music.. hich SUCKED..Everyone Was Mad!!! We payedfor a rave, not a punk show!!... but all in all, Awesome night!!

Me Taking a break!!

More break...Danced a lot.....


this i My friend cody and I!.. he use to rave back in the day..this is the first rave in 4 years i believe... He still had it in him!!


This IsKyle and i, Taking a break..


die Sam, Die... And Bleed Rainbows!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 6:24 AM, Blogger Brenda said...

Enough of this. No more. You are having too much fun. I'm just not sure how I am going to compete with that this summer for your attention.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home