Friday, February 15, 2008

Candy Clouds of Lullaby!

so still no Pics yet From the shoot... I Dont know when I'm going to get them..

this is just going to be a quick update because i have to continue with the packing.... I Can't Wait to Move.. The move has been keeping me pretty busy.. well, That, along with work, and friends.....

soo.. since Last update...

again, I have been packing and waiting patiently for t new pics to come...
I Broke up With stas... It was hard, but i think it was the right thto do.. I Just wanto be single for a while.. or.. need to be single for a while....

My ganglion is back... for the third time.. I really have to get my health card soon, so I can Discuss getting it surgically removed and such...

Hopefully it goes away and I won't have to get my hand operated on, but we'll see what happens..

Hmm... I thought there was more to say, but I Can't remember.... Oh well..
I'll update again soon enough... unless nothing happens... which I Don't think anythign interesting will happen, but Oh Well..

bye!

*listening to HELLO by EVANESCENCE*
*is Feeling Pain in my wrist, and annoyed with packing and excited for moving*


EDIT:... OH, I remembered wha it is I was going to write, but forgot... I May be a godfather soon... :) The baby is due on my birthday!.. :)

3 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Blogger Brenda said...

Hey, what is this about moving again. Did I miss something. I thought you were getting along really well with your room mate. What happened? You should have received your health card by now. They also should have issued you a temporary one until your card arrived. You might want to call and look into that to make sure it did not get stolen out of your mailbox. Keep me updated on what's going on and if you need anything. OK>

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger asinforhim said...

Same roommate... there are 5 people living here, and itès jus too much to maintain and such, so me and my roommate that asked me to move in found a nice two bedroom appartment up by billings bridge... :)

And I'm going down to the place for my health card this week...:)

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Lesley said...

'Kay I missed where you said that you and Stas were dating, you don't seem devastated so enjoy being single again :o)
I like the pics from your photo shoot. Whoever did the pictures has some talent and you definitely take a good pic. Must run in the family!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home