Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Photoshoot pics are in...

okay, So I've posted three of them already... We didn't end up doing the third photoshoot today, So We Just hung out all day!....

I have Transfered all.. well, Most of... the pics to my computer now, so There are over 300 Pics...(from the two days)... So I Will need to sort through them, becaus eI'm not posting 300 pics on here... I'll post them over time. Not sure If I can tonight, because I have to go through them all First, And It's 1 AM, And I have to work tomorrow, But If It doesn't take me too long, maybe I'll post a few tonight...

but Just wanted to let you all know what was goin on, And That The pics are soon to come!... And If You thought the Last three were good shots, You should see these ones!! They are Amazingly Well Done, And I Am Quite proud of the results... Lauren is quite proud of the results as well, And She will be using a lot of them for her portfolio, which, I think She should, because they are great!...

but anyways, just wanted to let you all knwo that the pics are coming soon!!.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home