Monday, December 24, 2007

and so the drama begins.......

haha!wow... so much has been going on since last time I updated this..

I am now here in trenton With auntie brenda, uncle gary and candice..

where do I begin in my busy heptic life...

Okay...
so, i have been super busy since i moved to ottawa.. been with patrick for a month,, and we split up....things got a little rough.. since then, i have moved in with new roommates, where things have been going great...work has been going well.. My manager is awesome... for xmas, she go tme a little voodoo doll thing... It's great!! she got me And brandie(who is the roomie i moved in with, something different from everyone else...
anytime I need anything or need someone to talk to, My manager is the person! she always gets me to wash her hair and such!.. and thats when we talk the most... It's funny.. we always have some random, horrible thing say, that just makes us laugh nonstop... hahah!!

but anyways..we had our staff xmas party on the 9ths... I did a painting for the gift exchange... everyone loved it, and Now everyone wants me to paint them something... hahah!... they all keep telling me their bdays are coming up and such!! It's pretty funny..

what else... I have made sooo many new friends here... I'm alwasy ahnging out with someone... everyone keeps telling me that i'm crazy for going out so muhc.... except my manager..she always tells me that im young, and to enjoy it...lol.

there has only been one day since i've been here that i stayed home the whole day....

I have plans made up until the first week of january...so the 7th or 8th ish...i have to stop making plans..or, get a day planner or something to make appointments to hang with people...thanks auntie berta for that..:)..heheh!

anyways...now for the reasonn of the name...where the Drama begins...
i have been seeing a few people lately..casual dating... And i told all of them(not that there were many), That I wasn't looking for anything, just going on dates... and that i AM going to date other guys, and I didn't want it to lead anywhere... And all of the guys were fine with that...they understand that pat and I broke up not that longago, and such, So that was great...

one guy in particular, I have been on a couple dates with him, And he even asked me out... I said no... but we are still continuing dating...

anyways, one of my good friends here HATES this guy... and they have a lot of issues bewteen The two fo them.. I'm not getting into their issues, And I'm not going to stop hanign with either of them... If I hang with the guy i have been dating, And the other finds out we are going on dates, He'll flip... I know he will... because I was just talking to him, And he Was just saying how he was telling another friend "oh please tell me they aren't going to hook up"... lol... so... I am not telling him, because i don't want to start any more drama than there already is..lol... And the guy that I'm dating, If I hang out with the other guy, he doesn't really Care..I told both of them, the issues are between them.. So It's pretty annoying... but oh well..but anyways, there is amore toit than just that...i just made a long story short..thats all..

anyways, im gonna go shower now...auntie brenda should be home from work soon, and cnadice gets off at 6 something..i think...lol..so im gonna go shower and such now...



hope you all have a good xmas.. I know i will!..lol
bye!

2 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jeremy, glad to hear you are doing good, sounds like you are living the good life right now, and i agree with your manager, you are young, enjoy it. I've tried calling you the other day after you called me, but there was no answer, looks like phone tag is the name of the game, and you're it! Laters

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger Lesley said...

Happy New Year Jeremy!

Enjoy your youth, it doesn't last forever...sigh...I realized last night that this is the year I turn 30...sigh...gawd I'm getting old

 

Post a Comment

<< Home