Sunday, May 04, 2008

HOME IN JULY!!!

okay, so I'm going Hom in July.. I can't wait..
I have SOOOO many people that i have to see, It's going to be a loooong Week!..

so i have/want to see:

so this could be done the first Two days... don't have to see brooke, but it's be nice! Considering she lives like 5 to 10 minutes from cowie hill...
melanie and jimmy...
Family in NS.
brooke

Hopefully I Can go to fredericton for a day or two from here...
then i Can See
Tairie,
matthew
Kristen
Kiwi(caleigh)
Uncle henry and april and The Girls And baby william

These people can be done the next day or two after that....
mom and jerry.
amanda
Uncle Paul and Auntie Cheryl
Matthew
Dad And Georgina
memere and pepere
Denise

Then Sia gets a whole day to herself, because well, We have a relationship that nobody coudl ever understand.. She's my best friend in the world, And I don't knwo what i woudl do without her, so I want to spend a lot of time with her..
Sia

Then Another day for these people..
Brandi
Tyson ST.C
Tyler ST.C
Amanda S.
.. Actuallty I could see these friends at night, and i Could see these people in the morning of that day...
Girls From work
Girls From School

because girls from school, School is closedat 4 I believe, so I coudl see them, then go see the girls at work, And then go see brandi And amanda and Tyler and tyson...

I can Se these four people at the beginning of the day
Tyler
Patrick
Jenny
Alicia

then go See these people at the bar at night.. (where they work)
TARA J
TARA D

I have to see these tow girls, because they Are definitely two of my Real friends that have always been there for me!!..
Laura
Carrie

I Can fit a few other people into this day...
Iris
Nikki
jaime

And then another day to hang out with these friends..
Nadine
jacelyn
Steven
Kurt

then It Will be just about time to go home!!!


So my whole week of being home is defintiely filled up... wehter it will work out that way, I don't know.. I'll probably try to squeeze in more people into those days so That I can have a day to relax to myself.. which I doubt willappen, because i don't knwo when I'll be able to go home agian after that, so I'm taking full advantage of All the time i have!!!!!!!!!! Not a second to spare!!!

that is all!!!
:D!!!!

See you all in July!!!!!!!!

EDIT:... I also need to see:
Annie,
Annik

and other girls i Use to work with at the call center...
It's weird how close become with some people...

2 Comments:

At 5:21 AM, Blogger New MrsIngram said...

When exactly in July are you coming home .. it'd be nice to see you!

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger asinforhim said...

I'll Be coming home either July 18th or july 19ths...

I'll be flying into halifax probably... Melanie said thatjimmy wuld be able to pick me up, And I'll stay in NS for 2 das or so, then go home and spend the rest of the time there...

so It'll either be at night on the 18th, or i the mornng on the 19ths... Depending on when I wokr on the 18ths!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home