Sunday, May 24, 2009

Going home...?!?!

Well, As It stands Right Now, I Will not be Able to go home In September....
As Much As I Want to, There is toomuch stuff conflicting with it.. the timing is Just A Very bad time for me..

There are a few reasons...

1... I am having trouble getting the time off work...... Which, I MAY have a plann for that.... I Woudl love to be there... I woudl like to knwo when all the family will Be home.... The 5ths of sept is on a saturday.... If Everyone Will be Home before the 3rd, I MAY be ale to get home for the 3rd.. I woudl have to comeck to ottawa on the fourth though.... which, I mostly wana go to see family.... family pictures and such... So I May e ale to make it around that time... but It's not for sure.... getting time off at work at the begining of september is NOT easy to get approved...

2... My Roommate is moving out around august/september, Whihc means, I Will be moving... Or finding a new roommate... In the event that I DO move, I will be paying more for rent.... Which Means,, I have a Lot Less money for going home.... so Unless Peopel Wanna Donate some money to me To be able to get home, then I don't think I will be able to afford it....
On Top of money issues, again, I will be moving.... I will be packing and Unpacking And I will proably be stressed to the max with everything That I will have do.. So, adding A Vacation home, On Top of everything else around that time... going to be tough....

3. I Am also going to be tryig for assistant manager in August/septemer... I ne to do a test and such, And It will be a of extra work... the reason I'm trying aroundhat time is because My NB hairtsylist license Will be Valid everywhere in canada after august, because the association is changing the rules.... so, If I end up getting it, which Isn't For sure, I will have a igger work load put on me, And More responsibilities, And May need to be around during that week... (doubt that I will have to be around, but I have to be able To do the managerial work when The Manager is not around!)....

so.... you see my dilema in going.... So I wish I Could be there, but there is a 90% chance i won't be able to make it.....

If I am not Able to go in september, I'm Going to Try te home in November for Melanie's wedding.... I Wanna be at At LEAST One of these events!!!....


anyways, I'll continue To Keep You all updated on whats going on!...
And Sorry for typos.. my computer is broke... Especially my letter B and N, so don't blame me, blame my keyboard! lol...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home