Wednesday, April 05, 2006

bondage Pants/skirt

So There have been Question of What Bondage Pants Actually are... They Are pants That have O rings/D rings, or Hook attached to them... Anywhere where you could attach Chains/rope/anything else of that kinki aspect To Tie someone up!...




These Are The Bondage Pants that I Won!!...















They are made by TRIPP....
And This is The Skirt That I Won, Which is Also Made by TRIPP!!!




The Guy Who Is Wearing Them is Webmaster for A Website that I'm on....






Anyways, I Must get going now.. That Is All!!..

4 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, Blogger Lesley said...

Okay you win hands down for Best Unique Style of Dressing in the MacAulay side of the family! In high school I went through a whole black phase but that was it, just skintight black clothes,nails, pale face, bright red lipstick, There was definitely no rings for anyone to hook onto me! LOL!

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger New MrsIngram said...

Nope no hooks here either .. in fact I have a hard enough time with my bra clasp every night I don't think I could do D hooks, I already forget, was it D hooks?

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger asinforhim said...

:)... Those Aren't even The most interesting things of what I have... Like My Red PVC pants, And My Buckle/zipper jacket, or even my UV activated pants! hahah!!...... I Will have pictures up sometime... :)!!!

And About The Bra Clasps, I'm glad I don't have to worry about that, but If I did, I'm sure It woudln't be that difficult with all The hooks And Stuff That I've become accustumed to!!.. :P.... but then again, I've never tired, So I don't know!.. lol!..
And D-Rings are metal, half cirlcle rings... O-rings, Are the full metal circle!.. :)

 
At 5:44 AM, Blogger Lesley said...

You definitely need to do a photo shoot/fashion show for the rest of us borrrrrrring dressers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home