Wednesday, April 18, 2007

picture update!

These are a few pictures from when Meghan Was home, The Hair Show I was at, And Then A Few others....

This one is of me and my friend Tara the day of the hair show.. I Was the only person At the whole show who's hair stood out!...


This Is when Meghan And I Went to Subway! I had just got my lip and eyebrow pierced a few days before, So it was still a little sore!


This is Me, Mel And Meghan... We Were at a party getting drunk... I May not look drunk yet, but just wait....


only on My second or third glass, Give me a bit more time....


THERE We Go!... Now I'm drunk! hahahah!!


This is The Next day... Even though I was extremely drunk, I didn't have a hangover.. lucky me!


And Then Meghan And I wanted to take pictures with my creepy dolls... didn't post the pics of meghan with them, But Oh well!..

This is Frown And I..He is the First one I Got!... Remember him uncle henry and april?!... April, Do you remember The First day you seen him!?.. hehehe!... My friend Darren Had paid half of it for me!.. We were hanging out that night, And Then I had him in my bed when i woke up, And April came in the room, She seen it, And Was wondering what the hell it was! hahahahah!!... Good times!


And now not so creepy teddies!.. The Bear is a gift From Pat on valentine's day last year, And The Frog Is A Prize he won for me at the exhibition!



And well, That's the end of the pics!... Hopefully I have more soon When I have my hair falls in and such!...

Other than that, school is going well... The person who owns the school is a complete Money monger bitch, And Is Really stupid.. I ranted enough about it today, so I'll save the story for another day...
Anyways, Must Go study for another quiz again!...
Enjoy!
Bye!

2 Comments:

At 12:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First, I have to say, I love the creepy dolls, they are cool.
Second, I am very surprised you didn't have a hang over the next day, you looked trashed in the picture where your laying on the couch, hehehe, it's so funny!
Love the hair, as always. Laters
Matt

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger asinforhim said...

hah!.. thanks...
And Yeah, I was pretty trashed... I haven't been that drunk in my life... I Needed my friend to help me out to the car, And down the stairs at his place!.. hahaha!!.. It Was pretty funny!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home