Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Quick update!..

Thanks for the comments on my first painting from the painting class...
Tonight is the second class, so I'll Be posting pics of my new painting tonight or tomorrow!..
Probably tonight when I get Home Though!...

I Had a project to do For today, and I got it done at 2:30 in the morning... I Was the only person in the class to have actually done it...
usually, What the teacher does, is, gives 5 bonus marks if you present it to her...
So I passed it in, and I presented it later on, And Because I Was The only person To have passed in my project, (Which The Teacher Said Was Really Good, And She Really liked it), She Said She Was going to give me 5 EXTRA bonus marks on top of the 5 for presenting my project!... So, for my project, I Got 110%!!!!.... so, yay!...

We Went to a clipper clas sin moncton, And It Was the most pointless class ever... You has to buy that specific cliupper to be able to do any of the cuts, And The Clippers were 200$+tax...
And That wasn't even with the blades... so It was a waste of money!.. so At lunch time, We all went to the mall.. Much more fun!.. ^_^

when I got home, I Got My dread falls in the mail!!... They're so much fun!.. I Can't wait to wear them at the hair show!...

Anyways, I'm going to go shower now, then I have to eat, And by that time, It's going to be time for the painting class.... Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home