Tuesday, April 03, 2007

What's New?

so, Quick update, because I'm bored.

I got 112% on my quiz today! haven't had a quiz in forever.. I am the only person that everything right..... (hmm, the title of the post was "what's new", Maybe I shouldn't of mentionned this)....
ANYWAYS....

I Got Two new piercings today, because My friend Was taking a piercing class, so I got them for free, because I was her guinnea pig! She Did An Awesome Job! They look Cool... I got my eyebrow done for a second time, a little further out... I got it done with the barbell this time so it looks cool, because the three balls(one from the first piercing, and two from this one)... I'll Take a pic sometime!...
And I Got my lip done. It was funny when i got my lip done, because I Was so nervous about getting my lip done because of what happened the first time I got it done that my hands were sweaty...
Sure, you say it's normal to get sweaty palms when you're nervous, but My hands were literally Dripping from so much sweat! It was hilarious....
They thought I was going to pass out, because apparently I Turned White after they pierced it.. I felt fine though!.... But Anyways, gor my eyebrow and labret pierced!.. yay!..

I'm Going to halifax not this weekend, but next!! I'm Excited!! Big Hair show coming up!...
Melanie, You better still be coming out with us! HAHAH!... by going out, We're probably staying at the hotel, and drinking!... but drinking is fun!... I Want to go out out, but They're not sure if they're going to!... But Whatever, We'll figure something out!....

My hair is Red Again!!... It was quite the process... I Colore dit green, and Blue, and Lightened it twice before I Finished with red! lol!...

anywyas, That's about all that's new!...
bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home