Monday, March 12, 2007

music!

I've been wanting to download new music lately, but I Just Can't Seem to think Of Anything I want to listen to... I Know I just want something New, because I've listened to everything on my computer a million times...

anyone Have any suggestions of what i can download?

I usually Just go into a random search and download everything that in there, and delete what i don't like, and keep what i do, But I'm not having much luck with stuff that I Like...

And I usually Listen To EVERYTHING, I'm just not in the mood for the stuff i have been finding...

I Just downloaded a bunch of rob thomas.. (singer of matchbox 20), Which is great, But If anyone has any suggestions of something Else I can download, let me know...

Rememebr, I listen to pretty much anything And everything... I'm not really into Rap Though... :P

6 Comments:

At 6:54 AM, Blogger Blog U Say!!! said...

OK , YOu may not be into RAP but you gotta download SHaggy. HE has the cool Rap tunes like IT wasnt me, and a remake of Angel, and sexy lady. All good tunes.it'll make ya think a wee bit differently about RAP. Because I used to be dead set against Rap
but I am not now.

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger asinforhim said...

I do Like The Song ANGEL by him!... Not A Big fan though!... I do agree that some of his tunes are catchy though!..

I think I'll go download angel...

thanks.

 
At 6:42 AM, Blogger Lesley said...

LIVE is still one of my all time faves!
I totally forgot about It Wasn't Me! When the song was released my girlfriend actually walked in on her BF with another girl . OUCH!
I have a hair question for you Jeremy - I always colour my own hair (or have a girlfriend do it) so if I'm not going with salon-quality stuff is there a brand that's better than the others that I can buy at Wal-Mart? I always do Nice 'N Easy and it's like 1/2 price of the other brands, does that mean it sucks?

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger asinforhim said...

I Love LIVE.. I have one of their CDs... Burning copper I believe it's called.. I can be wrong though!...

And About the Hair color... cheaper doesn't mean it's of lesser quality... I Shouldn't be buying box color, But I Did tonight, because I coudln't make it to Maritime Beauty... oh well... I ALWAYS use herbal essences Bleach(or, I should say lightner.. lol)... And I Actually just bought Nice-n-easy Black!... (nice and easy has the best black).. lol!...

So If You're going with box color, I suggest, If You like The results of the color that you get with nice and easy, Stick with it... Or, You can try other ones, And If You like the results of those ones more, go with those... (I usually go to walmart though, Because They Always have The ones That I like on Sale For Like, 2$ soemtimes.... IT's awesome!!.. :P)...

anyways, hope that helped!!!

 
At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Live is a good band, but try Stabilo or Alkaline trio. Megan got me listening to them, they are both good rock bands. Sorry it isn't RAP music, but I think you might like them a little more.
Matt

 
At 4:57 AM, Blogger asinforhim said...

thanks matt.. I really like alkaline trio.. I have one of their CDs as well!..
I've heard stabilo before. I think I have some of their stuff on my comp.. I'm gonna download more though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home