Sunday, March 25, 2007

new look, Kinda, sorta, Not quite!..

Well, I got my hair cut a few days ago... I Went from having fairly long hair, to... short... I'm still getting use to it, but It'll grow back eventually...

Anyways, New pics...





But anyways.... MELANIE, I Got You The Third Post secrets book as a part of your bday gift... half of it anyways.... And I'm going up to Halifax Around the 14th, so I hope you didn't buy The Third or second one yet, because I have them here for you!... :P... Just want to make sure you don't buy them, which is why I'm telling you half of your present...

Anyways, That's All that's new for this post...
I'll update another time!
Bye!

4 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Blogger Alberta said...

Gotta say - I love the new look!

 
At 6:12 AM, Blogger Lesley said...

Love the hair!
I just got the 2 and 3 Postsecret books on Sunday, the 1st was out of stock. Must say it's pretty addicting, even Aaron had a few good laughs!

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Brenda said...

love the look, I hope school is still exciting enough to keep you awake. I want to go completly grey this summer, so if you visit maybe you can fiqure it out for me before you get here. That's without cutting all my hair off first.

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger asinforhim said...

Thanks!..

And Auntie Brenda, You want to Go Completely Grey?.. Most People Try to get rid of their Grey, but If you Want all gray, I Can Figure it out!... I Managed to get mine grey, But Mixing a TINY bit of black with lightner!...

^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home