Thursday, June 07, 2007

NEw post.... finally...

Well, I haven't updated this in a really long time... And Haven't posted about School ina while, So Here is What's up with school...
I'm Almost done.. I'm excited...
I have already started work term, which is Awesome... I Go everyday after school at First Choice Haircutters... At first i was just cleaning up, and Answering the phones and stuff, And Then I Was put onmy first hair cut the other day!.. (that's first haircut in a salon)..Turned out good.. made a small tip, Which was awesome..
But anyways, We can make a maximum of 250 hours at work term, And All I need is about 190 hours.... Meaning, I don't have to go to school, And I Can do work term...
I still get hours for school though, So I still go... I'll be going until Tuesday... Started at 1 on tuesday, I'll Be going to work term until I'm done my hours.. Then I'll be practicing, practicing, practicing for my Final Exam whcih is july 9ths in fredericton..
The Reason I'll be going to school until Tuesday is because I have another exam monday and tuesday... Theory on monday and then Pratcical On Tuesday.... Practical is going to be hard, because everything is so specific... It's annoying... but whatever, I think I'll pass...
The One in Fredericton is going to be hard, because It's for the association, And They are much more strict, And picky about things...

Anyways, I'm going over to a friends tonight, so We Can Study for the theory part of our exam, which Is probably going to be extremely easy... I'm Going to get in the 90's for sure, even if I don't study, but Oh well, better to be sure... I'm gonna try to aim for something higher than 95%!...

Anyways, I'm gonna go now...
PS. Keep Updating your blogs... I don't go on facebook too often!...

4 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Blogger Lesley said...

Glad school is still going good and you're lovin' it!

I was totally going for something drastic and ended up with subtle hilites instead. But after 3 hours of foils and conditioning and $200 I wasn't about to request more blond hilites - I just wanted to go home...

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger asinforhim said...

It owuld probably take me about 2 or 3 hours to do all that as well.. I'm just starting of course... A Full head of foils takes a while... IT depends on thickness and porosity of the hair and stuff too....

I Colored a girls hair today, And It took 4 hours to do(including cut... which only took like 5 to 10 minutes).... She Had black hair on top, and red underneath, (black Being the hardest color to remove, with 2 inch regrowth.... I had to do three different formulas, (two for the regrowth alone, And then The Lightener for the black, whihc woudln't completely remove, because black is hard to lift... but anyways, she wanted all red, So I attempted it... Her regrowth turned out brighter, And A lot of the black didn't remove, but It still looked okay, because it looked like black chunky lowlights!!
But anywyas, 4 hours later, and I finally finished.. lol...

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Lesley said...

Gawd, I had no idea foils and colouring could take that long! The girl who did mine was also 'new talent', I'm not sure if it was her experience or technique that was slow but it still looks pretty cool

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger New MrsIngram said...

Every third or fourth time I go back to touch up my colour we redo my whole head to freshen up the colour and usually I'm sitting there easily three hours ... and my cut itself takes maybe 15-20 minutes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home