Sunday, May 11, 2008

Yay For Shows of goodness!!!!

so, since I Moved to Ottawa, The Very frst thing I did when I got here was look for shows or concerts here....
and I Found Lots of great bands play.... the first show I ever seen, AFTER FOREVER was playing...
along with Widow's Walk, And Unexpect!!!
So I Got to See Those three Awesome Bands in October!!

And The Shows just don't stop Coming.... Tonight, I Went to A Very Awesome show With my roommate Jason!!!
We Went to Se TIGER ARMY!!!!!!
They were AMAZING!!!
And.... The CREEPSHOW and The UNSEEN played tonight as well!!!.... i LOVE the creepshow, And the Unseen is pretty awesome as well, and Tiger Army Was Just EPIC!!!!

and so I will pst a few picsfrom the show tonight.... The first show,wit Unexpect, After forever and Widows walk, My camera didn't wrk, so I Unfortunately coudn't get any pics of that show, but My camera worked tonight, So I'll post a few pics!!...

So, If These pics are in the order I Think They Are......

This is Me And Sarah "Sin".... the Singer Of THE CREEPSHOW!!!!! I Love Her.. This is My Favorite Picture EVER!!!!!!!


This is Th creepshow playing!


And again, Sarah "sin" and the Creepshow banner!


This is Paul Russo!! The Singer Of THE UNSEEN!!!!


This is NICK 13! singer Of TIGER ARMY!!!!


NICK 13 Again!!!..




so all in All the show tonight as Amazing.... i had a great time..
And My Next show is going to be May 30ths... going to buy the tickets tomorrow... Or maybe after I Write this post.. Probably tomorrow though!!..
I'm Going to be going to see ROBIN BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Seen posters eveywhere, and I didn't believe he s actually going to be here, so I Checked online,And the tickes for his show is only 10$ Each!!!.... so, Robin Black, on May 30ths, here I Come!!!!

My Next show after that, IF I can get Time off work, will be COLDPLAY, June 17th!!!!!...

this i Why I Love ottawa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I'm out! bedtime...
Work tomorrow!!!

Happy mothers Day!!!

and that is all!
bye

3 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sara is freakin hot

 
At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's mark unseen moron. paul hasn't been in the band in like 20 years.

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger asinforhim said...

Well anon, it is mark, but it definitely hasn't been 20 years since Paul was in the band.

Maybe I'm not as HUGE a fan as you, but, I Really don't care so fuck you too!... :D!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home