Friday, July 03, 2009

IT's sad, But Enough already!..

okay, So Yeah, Michael Jackson is Dead.. Frankly, I'm extremely Annoyed with Every second song on the radio being michael jackson... Every channel on tv is... Yes, Micheal jackson....

He's Dead... But you know, so are lots of people... Everyone dies...
I mean, I Know He Was The "king of pop", But Big Fucking deal... Sure, some of his songs were okay, And He Was very Famous... You know What, Lots of famous people die.. 3 oher people Died That same week... I Bet You Can't Name Them... Becuase Everything is about stupid Micheal Jackson...

Gah!..

okay... I was annoyed to begin with, but The reaon for this post is because Of People Being douche-cocks about aqua's New song...

There is a quote in the lyrics, "When Micheal jackson's Skin was black"...
The song Is Called Back to The 80s.... It's making references to a bunch of stuff from the 80's.. IT's An Awesome, Catchy song... So if You weren't offended before He Died, You have no reason to be offended now that he's Dead!....

RIP MJ, As Well As Ed Mcmahon, Ferrah Fawcett, And Billy mays!!
I'm sorry to the other three Who Everyone seemed to forget about Because of MJ's Death!...

Anyways, That's it for my rant.. Sorry If I offended For not really caring that MJ Is Dead, But IT Was Going to happen sooner or later.. It just ended up happening sooner.
I'm entitled to my opinion on it, And You are entitled to yours!!!

Goodnight!

2 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great rant!

 
At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG dude... But is Was Michael Jackson...

LOL...I agrre with you 100% Other celebs got pushed aside. The worst case of this ever happening was during the Death of Princess Diana. YEs she was a great person and such but Mother Theresa died during that same time and her death was pushed aside as well. Not to say Princess Di didnt do anything to deserve the Media but comeon Mother Theresa couldhave and should have had just as much coverage for her lifes work.

Unkl Henry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home