Thursday, April 06, 2006

Aye!

okay!.. so when exactly is everyone coming down?!... I heard it was in june.. when in june if it is in june?!... Hopefully earlier in the month...
I Might not be around around the 21st, 22nd, and possibly the 23rd... probably not that many days, But The 21st and 22nd...

People from work asked me to go to montreal with them to see Madonna in concert!!.. Annie, Annick, Jennifer, Brianna, And Melissa!!... kinda like girls night out! HAHAH!.... Actually, I'm girlier than Annie, annick, And I Don't know jennifer too well, Just started hanging out with her really, but Could possibly be girlier than her too!!... so it really is girls night out! Hahahah!!.. And Then They Want to Go To the male strip clubs, but never have any guys to go with them, So they Were kinda excited for me to go with them For that too!!...

I Told Them I Would have to see what was going on and around when it's all going on, This summer.... :)!!!....

If It's around when everyone is coming down though, I'm Not Going to go to montreal!...
lemme know!!!.. :)

3 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Blogger Lesley said...

I'd love to see Madonna in concert! I'm sure you'll have a great time. As for this summer I think the official wedding date is Aug 12 so we're flying down on the 8th and leave on the 16th I think. Can't wait! So will you guys fly to Montreal or drive? Sounds like fun either way!

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger asinforhim said...

if it's in august, then That's great!!!...
Annie From work got her mom's new van, so We Will be taking a van up to montreal and back!!..

I Am Going to be getting the ticket saturday, which is Why I was wondering about that!... I have to email them tomorrow to Tell em if I Can go or not!.. I Coudl always sell the ticket too I Suppose, if something happened I coudln't make it!.. :P....

 
At 6:23 AM, Blogger New MrsIngram said...

Hey how much are the tickets .. I want to come! I would love to see Madonna in concert. I think that new video where she shakes her old wrinkly booty at the mirror is a little funky .. I do love her music though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home