Sunday, July 23, 2006

Where have all the updates gone!?

well, I don't update that much anymore, But I'm at work, And It's not too busy, So I figured, Time for a new update...

So here Has been what's going on...

I have decided that I'm going to be moving back in with dad at the end of the month... I'll be able to save lots of money befor eI go on My trip To California...
and I Might stay with him a little longer than What i was planning, because I have Decided, That I REALLY want to go to school.. I'm kinda nervous about it, But I'm sure once I get started, It'll be fine... And I mean, I Love Hairstyling anyways, So We'll see how That goes...
The course is 8000$, for 11 months... everything included.. A bit pricy, I know, But of all the people I've talked to who went to that school, They said It Was a great school...

And if I take The course in september, Then I'll be done in july, which will be enough time, To Spend With Patrick before we move to Sackville together(If that's where he's going to school)...
OR So that's the plan as of now...

People From Work Have been realyl Helpful, And supportive about the Eviction.. I've had many people offering me places to Stay...
John... for one.. I'll tell you about john later in the post...
Lisa... also offered a place to stay...
If I found a place in Douglastown, I have a drive to work everyday with Amanda...
And so I never have to worry about a place to live...

Now.. about John And Lisa... Well, Lisa Is The person we got our cat From... I Could NEVER live with her... The Reason She gave us the cat was because she coudln't Take Care of it, And didn't have time for it.... She never even pet the cat... Her Reason.. "I never had time".... How do You not have time to pet a cat?!.... The only reason She got her was because everyone was talking about their pets, And She didn't have one to talk about, so she got one....
When We got her, She Was Mean, and didn't like anyone, But Now, She's one of the cuddliest cats ever...
just a little while back, people were talking about their pets again, And guess who got ANOTHER cat?... That's right.... She Still doesn't have enough time for it... She doesn't have time to pet it.. her Reason why she's keeping he cat though.. her dad gave it to her, And It's older, and She Says "It Never Had A Lot of attention, So It doesn't need any!".... That's not the only reason I Couldn't live with her, But It's a pretty big reason..

Now john... the thing abotu john.. He's a nice guy and everything, but he is still getting use to the Fact That There are gay people in the world.... lol.. Let me explain...
Well, When I first met John, There Have been many conversations... Gay related converations... And there was one Time, someone Had Mentionned That It was hard to tell that people were gay, but sometimes, It Was REALLY easy... I Told them It's not always easy, It took My family 19 years to figure it out, and that's because I told them... of course It Was more obvious to some than others.. when I said It took them 19 years, He Didn't understand, And it didn't quite process in his head that i was gay... The supervisor looks at him and was like "He's Gay you know".... poor john, didn't know what to say.. lo.. it was hilarious.... And so Many times After that, Little comments, and Things that are said, It would just be awkward... of Course, the comments are all in good fun, But He's still a little weirded out around gay people... He doens't know why.. I todl him some people were just like that... But at least He's Trying, and Has Two gay Friends From A Long Time Ago.. still things are awkward with them sometimes, But He's a nice Guy...
Brandi Said I should move in with him JUST to torment him.. It Would be hilarious.. Joanna and I have a BLAST when He's around, because He digs himself in a hole, And Just Can't get out... for example...
we were playing crib one day, And he called Me a Cocksucker... so, With no hesitation, I Responded, "why yes, yes I am"... ... lol..
Or, Another time when he just said I sucked... I responded with "yes, And apparently i do it pretty well"....
It just comes out... John never knows when To stop,.... there were other comments where I burned him really well, But I Won't post those ones,.. I think You see the point though... but anyways, That's john.. So I don't think I could live with him either, But It Was really nice of him to offer!!...

Anyways, That's that's the moving situation... happening so fast... lol..

I Went to the exhibition on wednesday and on friday... friday, patrick Won me A really big plush Frog... It's really cute....
I won A Few things... I didn't play a lot of games though... I Won at the Guess your age, guess your Weight game.... the guy was off by 3 years for my age.. he thought I Was 17... And he Was off by about 10 with my weight... even with My huge platform Boots and My Extremely heavy pants, I still only weighed 108.. But oh Well, It won me a prize, so I don't care!.. :)...

It's patrick's birthday today!.. I made him a card, and then I finished the whole thing, and It looked Really good, until I wrote happy birthday in it... I hate Markers... these markers weren't suppose to go through the paper, but they did, so It messed up the picture on the front... it was a pisture of gir from invader zim... He Still liked it though... And He Really liked his present that i bought him... I Bought him a Rinoa And Squall Action figure from Final Fantasy 8... his two favortie characters from his favorite game..

We went out to dinner with Pat's dad today as well.. He bought us lunch again... Natalie (pat's dad's girlfriend) Got pat Two really nice bracelets, which one was for me, and the other was for pat... pat wanted me to pick which one I wanted, But I told them they were his so for him to choose first.. the only difference was one was black and one was brown.. He took the black one, and I Got the brown one... There is a symbol with three bird heads, which is suppose to be a protection symbol when Traveling/on vacation.... It's Really nice...

She bought it the perfect time for our vacation to california...
We might be staying in hollywood, which Would be Awesome!!... And We might be going to universal studios... I hope We See Famous people.. lol... I'm going to try to get pictures of the HOLLYWOOD sign... I Can't wait.. It's going to be so much fun!!...

anyways, Work is busy, and It's hard to keep writting while on calls..

I'll Take Some updated pictures of pat and I, And go picture hunting, And Also, I'll keep updated on what's going with vaca to cali, The move, And hairstyling school...

That is all for now..
bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home