Thursday, June 22, 2006

home again

well, I just got back from montreal about an hour ago.. It's almost 3 in the morning.. I have to go to bed because i work at 7:30 tomorrow morning....

Anyways, I'm going to update this a bit first...

So We left miramichi At around 8ish on monday... Pat was over all day.. I was so happy i got to spend the day with him.. We said our goodbyes when annie and annick got here.... And then we were on our way!!..

The first day, We stopped in at anniks aunt's place.. Her and her girlfriend are going to be getting married soon!!.. They've been together for about 20 years now... They were really nice..

And Then We went to JEn's Moms, And Got washed up and Ready!!..

Then once everyone was ready, We went down to the metro.. I've never been on a subway before.. It was fun!!...
We went to an italian restaurant, And The food was Delicious...

After the restaurant, We went shopping all day.. It was soo much fun!! I bought some nice things... We got home around 8:30 ish, And We were all sleeping by 9 oclock...

we woke at 7 in the monring, And all Got ready for a day of shopping,... We Went to CRUELLA First!!... I Was like 100 times worse than a kid in a candy shop!!... I was in awe by everything they had.. I bought Some REALLY nice clothes there.. It was great!!.. I never been in a store soo...ME before.... Everything in there was awesome!!! The worker there was really pretty too.. I didn't want to try on the shirts i got, because i would of had to take mty corset off, And I didn't want to go through the trouble, but The worker said she would tie it back up for me... lol...

so I tried on the shirts, And They were all great!!
When I put the corset back on, You coudl Tell that that was not the first time she's tied someone's corset! HAHA!...

Anyways... We then went to a bunch of other stores, and the mall and all that stuff, Then We went back to the hotel so everyone could get ready for the concert... I unfortuanatley din't have a ticket.. But I got to talk to patrick, so It Wasn't so bad.. When they got back from the concert, They took pictures, With the camera they snuck in! hahah!...amazing pictures...

I wish I could of been at the concert too!!.. oh well!!

Anyways, today. annie wanted to see her niece before we left, so She Dropped us off at the mall, And Went to see her niece.. I bought Some Really nice asian things for brandi for her birthday which was in april1!.. She'll love them!!..
And I bought Patrick A Really nice Gift, that I Know He'll Love For His Birthday!!..

anywyas, So much happened, But Not Enough time to write it all... I'll update another time!!..

bye!!

1 Comments:

At 4:26 AM, Blogger Jen, Paul and Daisy said...

Glad to hear you had fun in Montreal. I love it there to,there is always so much to see and do. And the shopping is wonderful, no matter what you are looking for. That was my first ride on the Metro as well. Lots of fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home