Sunday, June 18, 2006

only 20 and a half hours left to go!..

So Montreal is tomorrow.. I still haven't packed.. I'm probably just going to pack everything....
Pat Is Coming to See Me tomorrow.. I really don't want him to miss karate because He Wasn't sure if he Would be able to go for his belt or not, So I told him not to take the chance, But he Said He Was going to anyways.. I'm going to Try to leave work early tomorrow to see him...

Tomorrow will be 5 months that we were going out... doesn't seem like that long at all!..

Peachie And Brian Came over tonight... Twas fun... I did Peachie's hair, and She Did My makeup...

Hmm.. I thought I had something more to say, but i guess not..
that is all...

2 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, Blogger Jen, Paul and Daisy said...

Have you been to Montreal before? I bet you will love it. I know I did. There is always something fun going on, all hours of the day or night.

Have fun!

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger asinforhim said...

never been there before.. That was the first time.. I had so much fun!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home