Saturday, April 29, 2006

Hospital and Dentist over with..

So I finally Stopped being lazy for one day, And Made an appointment to the dentist finally... This all happened on wednesday, And i had two appointments to go to on Friday!...

So I had the day off work, and dragged myself out of bed, And got to the dentist.. nothing wrong with me teeth, and All That went well....

Then It Was the doctors appointment for the Annual hearing tests, And The Results, Just like last year, and The Many years Before that, stayed the same... So He Said I didn't Have to go back next year, Which Is GREAT!!!... He Said He Was going to wait a couple of years this time for my next appointment, And Said That If I Notice any changes, or anything, To Make an appointment... So No More doctor for a few years!! yay!!!

Aftet the doctors appointment, Patrick Came over, And We went up to his place... We were suppose to Go to a friends and watch movies, But plans changed, So We hung out at his place, And Then I started to fall asleep, And So he Drove me home, and He spent the night.. when we got here, We Watched a movie, and I Fell asleep half way through it...
Then I had to work this morning.. He Might be coming over tomorrow morning before I Have To go To work... If Not, We have all next weekend to see each other, because I have friday satruday and sunday off...

Anywyas, It's almost 1AM.. I work at 1:30 tomorrow, So I'm going to study a bit for nothing... because I'm bored, Then I'm going to Go to Bed....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home