Monday, June 05, 2006

I can't Sleep!...

Well, A Quick Post before I try to fall asleep again...
Tomorrow is going to be quite the day.. I'm sure I'll pass out early tomorrow night...
I have to wake up at 7 in the morning, Because I work At 7:30, Which sucks... But I Get off work at 4, so That's kinda Great..
After work, Patrick Is Coming over, and we are going out to eat with his father again,,,
I'm going to meet natalie tomorrow night... (pat's dad's Girlfriend)...
After dinner, pat is going to come up to my place to hang out for a bit.. He has school the next day, so He probably won't be staying too long...

He only has one week left of school.. I Can't Wait Til He's done, Because Then I'll be able to see him a lot more often...

I'm also going to be taking my vacation from work soon... I'll be booking it not tomorrow but the next day probably.. Not sure exactly when, But I know I have to book it soon, Because We're going to California this summer... I Can't wait.. I've never been out of canada before.. I've been to ontario, Nova scotia, And New Brunswick... That's it.. so cali is pretty exciting...

And In Two weeks, I'm Going to Be Going to montreal.. I Can't Wait For That Either... We'll only be in montreal about 3 days, but Oh Well.. That's three days I don't have to spend in miramichi...

The only Thing I'm not going to like about going to montreal is Not Being Able to see pat for those few days!...

Anyways, I'm Going to go try to sleep again, Seeing as how I have to be up in 7 hours and 15 minutes.... That's not nearly enough sleep..

oh well.. I tried to sleep, but it just didn't happen, So Hopefully I won't Be TOO tired tomorrow..

Anyways, That is all for this post..
I'll update again when something more interesting happens...

2 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Blogger Lesley said...

So when you say "we're going to California" are you referring to you and Pat? Sounds like an awesome holiday! I wish Aaron and I travelled before we had the boys...oh well, it just means we'll be taking them to Disneyland that much sooner!

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger asinforhim said...

yeah, It's going to be pat and his dad, and Natalie and me...
AND, I might be going to japan with pat, and his mom... I Hope I can... that's my biggest wish, Is to go to japan.. maybe someday, that wish'll come true.. lol..

disneyland sounds like fun too!! I want to go there.. pat has been there.. he travelled a lot.. so has his dad.. his dad has been to japan 13 times now.. lol...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home