Monday, May 22, 2006

picture blog.. before go to bed... because I'm Not Tired, And I'm Really Bored....

Here are The Newest Pics Of Me... The Webcam pic I took last time wasn't the greatest pic, And So I Took These from both mine, and Brandi's Digi Cams... Enjoy!!


This Is Me... One of the few that are a little older than the rest... Taken a few weeks ago!... Not too long ago!!..


Another Pic of me, Taken The Same night as the first!


This Is Me, Brandi Took this pic...


We were A Little bored, So told Brandi to Tie me Up!!We didn't have rope, but we had duct Tape!!! This Is My wonderful BF Patrick and I!.. :)


The Night I Dyed Brandi's Hair!!


The almost finished result of Brandi's Hair... I Did Black Underneath the color as well!


The Process of Me Dyeing Brandi's Hair!!... Brandi is my Roommate btw, in case I didn't Mention that!!...




I dyed my hair too... From orange to PINK!!... Blue was added a little later!! As you will see in the pictures coming up!!





This is before I Put the pink in Brandi's Hair!!



Picture Time... Brandi And were bored again, So She did my makeup, And We took pictures of me wearing My CyberDog clothing!!!




CD clothing With A Black Light!! The pants And The Shirt are UV activated!!... There are pics of the pants glowing, but I didn't add them This time!!.. Maybe another time!!





Pictures taken Just an hour or so ago!!... so these Are Really the MOST recent pics I have of me at this time!!...

Brandi And I... She Has A Timer on her digi so This is the result of using the timer thingy for the first time!

We Didn't like the time, So I Took this Picture of the two of us, Because Brandi Said I Was good At Taking Pictures Of Myself, So I took one of the two of us!... I think it turned out really well!.. We have almost matching hair! hahah!


This Is Oniwaka And Me... Isn't She Adorable!!!!! :)


Now Last But Not Least, This is A Pic Of Patrick And I!.. He's So KAWAII!.. :)!!!



Well, That was fun.. but seeing how It's 2:40, And I have to work in the morning, I Should get to bed now!....
Hope Everyone had a good weekend, and hope you all have a good week!!

bye!!

CURRENT MOOD: BORED!
CURRENT MUSIC: TEARS AND RAIN, by JAMES BLUNT!

8 Comments:

At 7:27 AM, Blogger Alberta said...

Does the fun coloured hair dye smell as bad as the stuff to cover the grey?

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

Ahhhh...I remember the days of being a hair model...I came home with orange hair this one time...the stylists always kept it short...but thats the way I liked it...cause you can change your hair colour more often cause it grows out and gets cut off quite quickly...

if only I didnt have to look responsible at my current job...maybe I'll get crazy once I'm on mat leave...but then again...maybe not...

H

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger asinforhim said...

The Fun Colors Don't have any smell to them at all!!.. :)
Which Is another of the many reasons why i like the crazy colored dye!!

I Hope I can get the information Before The Nxt hair modelling thing comes around.. I think it's be sooo much fun!!!
I'm glad they don't mind the colored hair where i work...

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

I always seemed to find the hair modelling thing by accident...I would be looking in the help wanted ads under hair salons and there would be an ad for a salon needing hair models...or I'd be in a shopping mall or downtown and they would have a poster or something in the window...or you could always ask them if they ever use hair models to try new products on etc...

you never know what they might say...

H

 
At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, can I just ask, where do you go to work every day looking like that? ;)

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger asinforhim said...

Jen - :P... I Work At ICT, for Aliant.... sucky Job, But It Pays Well, (esp. For Miramichi), We get benefits, (which Got Me My Contacts for 100$ cheaper than what I woudl of paid), And I Can Dress Like I do... Even Though I'm not suppose to..,. But They haven't fired me or layed me off yet, So I Don't think They Will be doing that any time soon!.. .

 
At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool. I don't know what we would do without our benefits from work. Paul (my husband) is a diabetic so his drugs would normally cost us hundreds of dollars a month without benefits.

So, do you have your outfit picked out for Henry's wedding yet? I'm still shopping around.

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger asinforhim said...

Jen - yeah!.. I Wouldn't of been able to get those contact without the benefits.. lol!... Not that i needed them, but oh well...

And About What I'm going to wear... I have an idea if I Can afford it by the time I come back from montreal.... there is a Reall ynice White , And I was going to wear that With A Black dress shirt and white tie... And it came with a white hat!... It's Really nice.. it's about 150$, But I'll be able to use it for pat's prom Next year as well!. .:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home