Monday, October 23, 2006

ABA...

Well, I just got home from moncton.. I had SOO much fun!..
We LEft saturday night.. We Weren't suppose to go out that night, but we did... We Ended Up going to VOODOO... I Had SOO Much fun!... I Spent 35$ and Got really drunk.. first time in over a year... All the shooter girls Knew Me... The Shooters were soo good.. And They kept coming up to me, And The last one i had, I didn't have any more Change on me, So I DSaid I Only had 50Cents, And The Shooter girl gave me a shooter anyways!! heheH!. They were 2:75 each, So that was awesome...

I stayed out til about 3 in the morning, then Had To Wake Up At 7 in the morning for the ABA..
I Woke Up No Problem.. Took my shower, And got Ready for the Show...
ItWas more Like A REALLY big Shopping Spree.,... There were a few shows... They were REALLY good.. The Hairstyles Were Freakishly amazing... Some of the Up-do's we're things I only thought I'd ever see on TV.... It was Just REALLY amazing... I Wish My camera would of been working, Because... just wow!! lol!!

Anyways, We Stayed there for Hours... I bought a bunch of things... Products, And A Diffuser, And a Thin Straightening iron, And A set of clips and Combs, and Just a bunch of things.. lol..
That Night, Tara D. didn't Want To go out, So Tara J. Larissa, And I went out with one of tara J's. Friends.. He Was A Nice Guy... We went out to cosmo.. He Didn't really want to go, because It was Mostly all the hairdressers or estheticians, And Gay Guys!! hahah!...

when he Got there, He then Realized that it wasn't so bad, Because there was only about 10 guys there... And All The rest were girls... he didn't seem to mind.. haha!!.. We all Had A Great time.. They Were Giving Free Shooters there, So I Had A Few of Those, And I didn't want to spend money, So Tara bought me a drink.. I didn't know she was buying it for me, But That was nice of her.... The whole night was a blast!!..

And Today, We Went to the ABA again, For the hours... I bought A Few Books.. one With only Up-dos, And one With Only men's Cuts, And Then Another one with everything... men's, Women's, Boys, girls And Updo's And a bunch of cool stuff...
And Each book came with a basics booklet one step by step how to do some off the updo's/cuts/styles... I Can't Wait Til I get My own Mannequin To practice...

We Are going to be starting client's Really soon too... I Am SOOO not Ready, So I Really need practice...

This Weekend, I might be cutting Amanda's hair.. She Was Suppose to Come Last weekend, But things Came Up, So She coudln't get here... But Oh Well, I Think It's just because I didn't cut a person's Hair before, only mannequins, So once I Cut or do something To Someone's HAir, It Won't be So Bad... And Plus, The teacher is going to be there the whole time, So she's Goign to be checking it too!!...

anyways, All in all, I had a Really great weekend... I have To Go Now Though, Because I have to study for a test tomorrow, And I Want to phone Patrick!!..

That is all.. I'll update more later!!

1 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Blogger Brenda said...

I went to a few of those when I was young and hanging out with cool people. They were a blast and some of the do's were just incredible. I'm glad your doing good and enjoy what your doing.
Keep it up, and soon you will be one doing the crazy styles and winning lots of awards.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home