Wednesday, October 04, 2006

snip snip!

School was long today!! wednesday's are our late days... we go from 8:30AM til 7PM...
Today was a lot of funthough!!..
I presented my project on the renaissance, And got 105%.. It was a really fun project!...
and I had my quiz #1 Chapter 12, Which I got 100% on... I made one little tiny mistake.. I had the right answer, and then i crossed it out and put another one... Should always go/stay with my first instinct... oh well.. bonus marks saved me! haha!... But Oh Well.. 100% is Still awesome!!..
And I have quiz Number 2 tomorrow, Which I'm Going To Study for a little bit more before I sleep, After I'm done this post...

but Anyways, Today, We also learned how to cut hair... This is by far My Favorite Thing From the course so far.. IT's so much fun!... I Can't wait to go to school tomorroe to cut some more.. lol.. When I Was in Highschool, I always said I Hated it, And didn't want to go, And Woudl try to think of any excuse not to go.. Then I finished school, And I wanted to go back to high school sooo bad... And now that I'm taking Hairdressing, It's being in school again, And I'm LOVING it... once I'm done this, And I'm done paying off my student loan, I think I might try for another course as well.. Not sure yet.. depends on How long it takes to Pay off my student loan... but after this, Psychology is next!.. :D!!!

Anyways, So Since we are leanring how to cut and stuff now, I Have Already had at least 15 to 20 people ask me to do their hair... I have a few lined up, So It never hurts to start your clientelle early... And Who knows, If I do a good job on my first client, paulette, Hopefully I get more clients From them seeing hers... I was suppose to do her hair this weekend, But I think I'm Going to wait til her next days off...
I told her that because I Wa sJust starting, And I Still don't REALLY knwo What I'm doing, I'm just starting to learn, That I would just charge 5 dollars... once I get use to it, And Cut More, And get better at it, Then I'll charge A Bit More...

......... I had to fi my rats food dish......
ANYWAYS...........

So I have my first clent really soon, Which Isn't a school thing.. our school clients, we are only starting in early december for sure, Maybe earlier than that...
I can't wait!! yay!..

Also, this Month IS Going to be a fun month... I might be going a few places... some places I can't mention on here... just in case.. you'll find out soon enough though... And The other place is moncton.. for an ABA... which Is A 2 day hair show!!... That's going to be a lot of fun too!!..

Anyways, I have to go study for quiz number 2.......Tet again, more studying...

goodnight all!

1 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Blogger Alberta said...

105%!!!! That's awesome Jeremy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home