Thursday, October 12, 2006

New Post!...

***Click on the picture to make it bigger!!***



I Tried Loading A picture, And Made it small, but it's still not loading right.. I hate Dialup... I Want To post pictures of LA, But They Just aren't working...

oh Well.. You'll see em someday!....

.... yay, The picture actually loaded after about 15 minutes.. lol....

so Here Is One Of Them.. This is On the hollywood walk of fame!!!


So School today was pretty good... Aced my quiz...
It's POURING rain outside.. It's almost flooded here.. haha!.. I Love rain!..

Hmm.. I Got my kit at school today!... So Now I have My Striaghtner and Hair dryer, And Chunkers and Scissors, And all The combs and Clips that I needed... And I Got my curling iron too!.. And The Huge Duffle Bag that it came in.. I'm Excited just for the bag!! hahahA!!... mine is the only one that was completely all black.. The other Ones Said Marvel on the side of them!...

My Rats Are doing good.. Not sure How Long Ago It's Been Since I Posted, But I have two rats now...
Their Names Are Demonika and Pheonix... I just got pheonix.. She's A Little Jumpy and Scared Though... at least i know she's eating now, And Drinking now, because at first, I wasn't sure...

But Anyways, I'm Going To go study, For ANOTHER quiz For tomorrow... And Then I Have a test on monday probably.. Soo Much Studying... But Now That We've learned how to cut, I can't wait to go down to The ABA And Buy a few mannequin heads to practice on!!..

If Anyone Wants Any hair Products or anything, Just let me know, And I can get salon products for cheap... I'm Not Sure Which Ones, but I know I Can Get Redken Products Now, and Wella... And so Just let me know...... ^_^....

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed that one picture,... someday when I have more time, I'll try to upload more pictures from my trip!...

Bye!

4 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, Blogger Manda said...

Thats great you got that bag with all that stuff, and you know you can always try something with my hair which really needs to be cut soon,..

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Manda said...

Thats great you got that bag with all that stuff, and anytime you wanna practice doing whatever you can use my hair, its pretty long so you can try quite a few things with it,..lol..

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger asinforhim said...

haha!!... Thanks!!.. I Can Cut Your Hair If You Want.. If You just want me to trim it, That's really easy to do!! haha!..

And I'm getting a mannequin head, Because I ordered one, So I'll be able to do things on the mannequin head, and You can see some of the things I do...

My camera is broke, So I Can't take any pics of the updos, But Tara took pics on one of mine, And So If Her comp ever gets fixed, you'll be able to see them if she sends them to me!

 
At 6:55 AM, Blogger New MrsIngram said...

Sounds like you're really enjoying school Jeremy, it's great to hear!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home