Tuesday, September 12, 2006

HEADACHE POST # 2....

So f you look down, there is another post about having a headache...
I Use To get migraines when I was younger, so Maybe they are coming back.. Actually, I don't think so.. I'm pretty sure it's from all the studying...
I've took notes for studying and read and studied a bit today for about 5 hours... (Even though I don't have a test tomorrow.. I have one on thursday.. ).... So I'm Staying ahead which is great!... It's really hard though, because there is A LOT of work to it... SOOOO much more than I ever expected..
even Though I get the minor headaches, (which can be very annoying), And All the work, I Still LOVE the course, and All The people in the course with me.. And the teacher is a lot of fun too...

We Were suppose to go to the library today to work on our projects, but the library was closed...
We ended up going to an access center, Which Is Why There is information about our projects in the two previous posts...
It's because their printer was either broke, or wasn't set up or something, and all email sites were blocked, So I saved mine and tara's in this blog, So That I can get the information at home...

But Anyways, We Wen't there, And That was fun... The project I'm doing is really interesting... The hardest part about it is trying to find different resources to make sure the information I'm finding is liable...

ANYWAYS... So I had a test today.. it was the first half of the biology test... (our second half is on thursday), beause It was a really long chapter....
So The first half i ended up getting 102%...

(YOU CAN IGNORE THIS LITTLE RANTING PART)
I Should of Had more though, but for one of the questions, I had the right answer, but it was not what the teacher was looking for....

The question was Name Two types of bacteria...
So, I Names parasites and staprophites....
The Teacher was looking for pathogenic and non pathogenic bacteria for the answer... It IS the right answer because Parasites are a type of Pathogenic bacteria, And Staprophites are a type of non pathogenic bacteria... But Oh Well... 102% is still good.. I just hate knowing that I could of done better.. lol!... when I asked the teacher about it, she Explained that she was looking for the terms pathogenic and nonpathogenic.. And Then She pointed to my mark on the test and gave me a funny/sarcastic look, And I Laughed and told her I Was just greedy, And She Laughed at me... Oh Well.....

(ANYWAYS, YOU CAN START READING AGAIN IF YOU WANT)

anyways, I have to wake up early for school tomorrow, So It's bed time for me now...

Have A good night everyone...

3 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger Alberta said...

Jeremy...what a joy it is to read about your adventures in school! Your whole being seems to have changed into a much happier person. I'm so glad that you are enjoying this new phase of your life!

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Brenda said...

Sometimes being greedy is not a bad thing. If you dont ask for it, you wont get it. And you didnt loose anything by asking.

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger asinforhim said...

thanks auntie berta..Not being at ICT anymore for work was the first step in being happier..... doing something i actually enjoy was the second step....

I just it didn't come with so many headaches... I have a bad headache now, and the flu i think, and i have a quiz tomorrow and a test friday... Its hard to study when you have a headache.. hopefully i'll be fine tomorrow though.. :P....

and auntie brenda, that's so true.. I'll be as greedy as i can when it comes to marks in school.. :P... or, at least until the yeacher gets annoyed with me looking over every possible answer.. lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home