Sunday, October 01, 2006

New post of the day!!

Well, This post probably isn't going to be very long, because I have a project i have to work on...

School is still going great!... the leanring and work is anyways... some of the people there are idiots.... The only person There Who I REALLY like is tara Jenkins!!...

I mean, I can Stand all the other people, But After last saturday, Then I had no idea what those people were really like... .I mean, Katie and Holly are Really Nice, And They Are next in line of the people I like.. I have no problems with them... And Same With Larissa... She's really Nice too!...

But Some of the other people That i hung out with on saturday just act different outside out school than in school... in school, they are greta people... outside of school, they are really annoying, And Rude, And Just not the type of people I want to be hanging around with.... But, Oh well, Now I know, And I Won't make that mistake again...
The weekends Are the only time I get to see pat, And I felt Like I justr wasted a whole day on saturday by hanging out with those people with pat....

Oh well...

Anyways, other than that, I Love School... We have a project come up soon... I Have To Work on it.... And We are going to learn how to start cutting soon.... I'm not looking forward to getting clients at all!... That's not going to be fun.. especially the first week or so.... But, It shoudln't be too bad, because the teacher is going to be right there, and she has to check all the hair cuts before they clients leave and such, so it shoudln't be tooo too bad!!...

There is An ABA coming up at the end of the month, whihc I'm looking forward too.. I can't wait.. It's going to be fun!!... I'm Going to be sharing a room with a few of the girls at school.. HOPEFULLY With Tara,... Hopefully she doesn't decide to spend the night that We stay there at her friends... or at least, If She Does, Let me stay with them too.. hahah!!....

What else.... ooh, There Is A Costume shop in chathem, And they have Two Costumes that i REALLY want, But They Are only rental, whcih TOTALLY sucks.... they have the most awesome jacket, that I Would Wear every day, And I have the perfect pants to go with the jacket... It's Like, A Fake PVC material, And My pants are almost the same metrial, So They woudl go soo well together!!.... but oh well...

the other costume is a dinosaur costume, just because I want to be a dinosaur for halloween!... hehe!...

Hmm.. I know there was more I wanted to update on, But Oh Well.. I'll make another post another time...
time to go do my essay!..

2 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, Blogger Alberta said...

It's so nice to hear Love & School in the same sentence! Glad to hear it's all you wanted the course to be!

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Brenda said...

Dont worry about the client part. From what I remember about when I used to hang out with the hair dressers when I worked at the mall a million year ago. The little old ladies love having their hair done by a man and they tip very well. Norman who used to be the only male hairdresser who worked there was constantly booked solid. so dont worry, you got it made, just flash that cute smile of yours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home