Monday, November 26, 2007

number 2 finished, and there will be a third.

Hey... I don't have the pictures yet.. hoepfuly by wednesday, Which Is Going to be the day of My third photoshoot!!!... :D:D!!!!

It's so much fun... I'm having a blast with it...
Today, I brought a few different outfits, And rocked the goth gear!... Had My makeup done, And my contacts in, And Friend to Shoot with, And It turned out pretty awesome!... I Can't Wait to get the pictures to post them!...

Today's photoshoot was mostly just for fun.... Mostly...

Wednesday's photoshoot is Going to Be For a contest lauren(who is the photographer), Is entering... So I need to Bring My Goth outfits again, so We can get the perfect shot!...

I Can't Wait To Post the Pics.. They are so much fun!...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home