Sunday, November 25, 2007

Pics Soon to come!

Well, I Don't know if I mentionned this in my last post or not, But I was asked by a friend to do a photoshoot... Photoshoot number one is Done.. just waiting for the pictures to be sent to me... Then I'll post them... there are some really amazing shots... My friend is going to be an amazing photographer...

so just updating to let everyone know what they have to look forward to..

Tonight Was photoshoot number 1...
More of Fun, artistic, ... Can't think of the word... Not Sexual... But.. kinda sexual....type photoshoot.. None of the pictures are bad when I say "sexual".. hahah... So Don't be freaked out... You'll see what I mean When I post the pics!... There are a few that I can't post... Well, Not that I can't, but that I won't post, But They Were all really amazing shots... So That was the first one..

Photoshoot number 2 is happening tomorrow Night, Where I'm going to probably be rockin' the goth gear or the cyber gear, or maybe a little of both.... So It should be a lot of fun....

And Also, there is one picture that I'm going to post in it's own seperate Post on here, just because I think You will ALLL get a kick out of it! hahahah!!... It's a picture that Can get me kicked out of ottawa... HAHAHAHAH!! You'll See why when I post it!!... Oh, people are gonna hate me! HAHAHAHAH!!! Uncle Paul, You'll get a kick out of this one... :P... I cna't tell you what it is.. you'll just have to wait and see!!!! hahahah!!

anyways, That's my update for tonight.. just letting you all knwo that you have some pictures to look forward to!.. :D!

2 Comments:

At 7:13 AM, Blogger Alberta said...

Jeremy, you have piqued my curiosity!

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger asinforhim said...

:)!... That was the plan!.... gotta get people coming back... :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home