Tuesday, November 27, 2007

HERE IS THE ONE TO GET ME KICKED OUT OF OTTAWA!!!

becaus eI know You've ALL been Dying to see it!..

now, before I Go and post it, I Just want to Say That ALL these pictures were Taking By Lauren Dallas, And I give Her complete and Full Credit and thank her for all the pics She Was Able to take During the photoshoot... She has amazing pics.. I don't have the best ones yet, but She Is definitely A great photographer!!..

So all credit goes out to my friend Lauren!!! Thanks "Laurk"!! hah!!

Anywyas... So, this one is for all, but Especially for uncle paul!.. I Hope You Enjoy! hahahahahah!...





HAHAHA!... So If You have any comments, click the Leave comments button at the bottom, OR, If you would like to Reply in a phone message, My number is 1-613-371-4305! hahahahahahah!!!

Enjoy Guys!!!

:P

7 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Blogger Alberta said...

Looks like you are having so much fun...aren't you supposed to be working????

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger asinforhim said...

I am working a lot.. We did these after work...between 10PM and Midnight...

Tomorrow, I have the day off, So Its gonna be between 4 and 6 PM!.. :)

And I had a blast!!.. :)

 
At 5:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

 
At 7:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the Photos, they "Rock" i am happy to see you are having a bit of fun, it's not all about work,,,Now if only we had a hockey team...go Oilers.
Unka Joe

 
At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it! Go Habs Go!
I hope you didn't wear that while you were travelling on the bus, you might get jumped by some crazy Ottawa Senators fan.

 
At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Burn that rag of a montreal shirt.why you would spend good money on a shirt like that,i'll never know.
happy to see you are back on track and enjoying life.
take care.
uncle paul.

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger asinforhim said...

HAHAHAHAH!!I Thought You Might like that one uncle paul...
And I paid nothing for it...
No money wasted!.. HAHAHAH!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home