Thursday, June 26, 2008

New pics, because I'm Ultra-cool like that!

Well, It's been a while since I Posted pics of ME, An Well, The last couple of times were from raves or photoshoots. and because I changed quite a bit, this is The Me Now!...
so here are some pics... Taken two days ago!


















Well, That's all of them. Man, I Look buff in last one!! hahaha!!!!!! gotta love fishnet illusions.. I'm Still scrawny as heck!!!!

Anyways, This is the Me today/everyday, not in a photoshoot or Dressed up to go out!. just everyday, regular ol' me! hahahah!
enjoy!

5 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Blogger Brenda said...

Nice pics, it's good to see you getting out and about. Whoever took the photo's did a great job

 
At 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey little cuz, Happy belated Birthday. From the look of the last picture there, maybe I shouldn't call you little anymore, LOL, just kidding. I can't wait till you come down, hurry up and get here already!

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger asinforhim said...

thanks!!...

I can't wait to go hoem either.. YAY!!!! just a few more weeks!!!

 
At 5:12 AM, Blogger New MrsIngram said...

Hope you had a great birthday Jernemy

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger asinforhim said...

hahah!!. Jernemy!. Aww.. I had a great birthday!! thanks monica!.. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home