Thursday, July 30, 2009

oh, the music!!...

So, As I have been posting, I have been seeing lots of bands and concerts and such..

NO DOUBT being the best of all of them of course...
But Lots of the bands I seen were really great....
No doubt, Paramore, robyn black, Our Lady peace, The yeah yeah yeahs, State ofshock, After forever, Bedouin soundclash, The creepshow, As Well As MANY MANY Others...

so, next show I'm going to see... Which might be two shows in one week.. one show, I know I'm going for sure.. I got my tickets already!..

So September 20ths, I'm going to go See marylin Manson! And I got floor tickets, which means I'll be way up front.. Hopefully!.. either way, I'll be in General Admission!.. YAY... so manson is My Next show..

That same week, I May be going to see PINK live.. which Woudl also be really cool.. Which reminds me, I have to see if she is going to montreal.. Tickets to montreal are a lot cheaper than tickets to toronto!.. :D!!!

3 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Blogger Alberta said...

Wow Jeremy...sounds like you are exactly where you should be...all that musical talent coming to you...I'm jealous! I'd go see Bedouin Soundclash!!! No concerts in my foreseeable future, so I'll just wait for your next review! Enjoy!

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Melanie said...

Haha, Marilyn Manson is coming to Halifax too... If he would have came just over 10 years ago, I may have been interested, now not so much... I would LOVE to see Pink though!!

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger asinforhim said...

Bedouin Was AMAZING live.. they sounded Great!!..

And Melanie, I Hope He plays some of his older stuff.. I'm not really a fan of his new stuff... I'm hoping he plays a lot from mechanical animals! That would be great!....

I am not sure about pink, because I don't Think she's going got Montreal... but I'm going to keep checking...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home