Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Boredem Got the Best of Be... Dedicated to Monica and JJ!!..

First, I have to explain a bit...
I thought This Was a really cute picture, And So I decided I wanted to paint it...
The only problem is that the background, (which I Liked The setting of it), was Too Much For the painting, And If I Would of painted the background the way it was in the picture, Then It would of been TOO much, And Wouldn't look as good...
I did Save the picture before i put the black background, so that Someday, I can attempt to paint the background the way it is, When I have more practice at this, because I've only been doing this for a short period of time... I've only completed 4 pictures... or, 5 counting this one... I mean, I've painted more, But Not in this style... So, once I practice more, I'll attempt to paint the background..

Anyways, Monica And JJ, I Hope You like it...
I was working on this since 3 oclock in the morning... (it is now 7:00AM)... There are some parts of it that i wanted to fix, But I wanted to post this before i went to sleep.. I know there are a few mess ups, but I tried my best...


Well, Here It Is:.......
(*click on image to make it bigger*)










(sorry about the background.. but like I mentionned, It Would of taken away from the picture, because It Would of been too much, And wouldn't of looked as good....


I Hope you Both like it!!...

Good night! :)

4 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Blogger New MrsIngram said...

Oh my gawd Jeremy what an amazing job. That is one of my favourite pictures of JJ and I ... it was taken in our backyard when I was eight months pregnant for Joeye.

I love it .. thank you so much.

Now I have to go figure out how to enlarge and print!

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger asinforhim said...

thanks!..
I'm glad you liked it...
I though it was a really nice picture, So I wanted to paint it...
I wish I could of did The background a little better though... lol

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Lesley said...

I'm not sure how you paint the pictures but they rock! I may have to send you one of my boys in their Harley jackets...

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger asinforhim said...

lesley - thanks a lot!.. :)..
If you Want to, you Can Send the pics of the boys to
a.sin.for.him@gmail.com

It may take a while To get it all painted, But I could do it for you if you want!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home