Monday, October 30, 2006

halloween is tomorrow!

Last year, I was myself for halloween... A week before Halloween, I was a bloody bride, Which Is what I thought I was going to be... I'll post pictures on my next post when I get the Pics from this weekend, And Make A Picture blog...

This weekend was a lot of fun.. I wish I got to see matt more though,,, I Went to saint john for the weekend for the rave, And to See Matt!... had A Lot Of fun!

Next time I go up though, I'm Going to tell matt, And Not have it be a surprise... So that we can make sure he has those days off... lol!
I don't think I'll be going up to saint john Much More Though!..
Next time I Go Anywehre, It'll Be Fredericton... Which I can't Wait For.. I just need money!..

ooh, When I was in saint John, The guy that was working the water bar at the rave owns his own salon really close to there, And A Lot Of My Friends know him, And Said They Could talk to him, And Would be easy for me to get a job at his salon...
that was awesome, But I don't want to live in Saint John!..

Anyways, It Was an overall okay weekend..
I miss Pat a lot though, So I'm not going away again anytime soon!.. lol!

Time to go Study Now THough!...
Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home