Thursday, October 26, 2006

New Post Time...

Okay, So I haven't posted Since the ABA... Here's What's Been Going On...

I Have been Doing Great on all my tests, And projects at school... Working extra hard to get those few extra marks.... It's been so much fun... We Learned All the different cuts... And The cutting is definitely My favortie part about Hairdressing.. The Styling is fun, But Cutting is my fav...
I Have A Few People Lined Up for me to cut their hair, So That's going to be fun... first two "clients" Will be this weekend.. :D!!

I have great Plans for this weekend.. I'm excited... but I Can Only Tell you all about them After the weekend, Because It Might Ruin it if i say it now...
I'm So Excited though..
I'm even Leaving school early tomorrow, So That I Can Make My weekend plans work!!

halloween Is going to be fun.. everyone is going to dress up for school... Everyone Already seen my every day clothes, So I'm going to be a raver for halloween at school, Because I couldn't find a dinosaur costume, and Even If I did, I woudln't be able to afford it.. lol..
But nobody at school except for katie, has seen my raver outfits.. Katie didn't see them on me though, She Just seen them because She Came over today, And She Borrowed my clothes for halloween!! hehe!..
My Corset, And My Skirt, And Red Mesh Shirt!.. lol I Think It Would suit her well!..

But Anyways, I Have Another Quiz, yet again, Tomorrow morning, And I am SOOO not ready...
I Studied For hours For my quiz today, And I don't think I did As Well as I Could of... I didn't get it back yet though, So I can only wait and see what happens...
So one More Quiz For this week, Then It's the weekend...
I'll Update again to tell you about that on monday or sunday!...

Bye All!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home