Wednesday, November 01, 2006

school update!!...

Well, School is still going well...
We Had A Quiz today, And I Didn't Do as good As I Would have liked, But Non Of The Information From this chapter is sticking in my head like all the other chapters... And This is the most important chapter, So I'm Going to have to push myself a little harder to do better, Which I'm going to be doing in a bit, because I Have quiz number 5 On This Chapter tomorrow...

I Still got a good mark on the quiz today... It was over 90%.. But I know I could have Done better.... Hopefully for the next one, the information will stick!...

Next week, We Are starting client's... We Have to find a few people to bring in... I May have two People alreayd, And I'm going to ask my ex-roommate to come in, Which Would be perfect, because she usually doesn't care what happens to her hair, So If I Mess Up, I know She Won't Care...

I Have Patrick's Dad Who Said He would come in if He Could...
And Then I Have My friend Peachy!!..
She Said I Could Do Whatever Wanted to her hair as long as I left her bangs long, and Left it long enough to put it back in a ponytail for work...

So that would be my three people... Of Course, I'm none of them are 100% for sure though, And I haven't even Asked Brandi Yet, So Hopefully I'll be able to find someone If Those People Can't make it...

Anywyas, Today Was a long Day!..
Woke Up late for School, Alarm Clock didn't go off...
Got to school on time, Despite waking late....
Had A Quiz, didn't do so well..
Found out we are starting client's next wednesday...
Came home, And There were little bugs on me that looked like lice, So I Checked all my head, And It Was just bugs that looked like lice.... There was someone who brought their dog to school the other day, so Maybe it was fleas or something that were on my clothes... But Whatever It Was, They were itchy... there were only two of them... But Still...
didn't do as well As I would have liked on my quiz today, but Better than I thought I Woudl do...
Have anohter quiz tomorrow...

Then the teacher let me go home early, So After all that bad stuff, IT started getting better... LEft school early,
patrick came over..
we went to see his dad, So He Could Try on a shirt for his grad pics...
His dad gave me a bunch of candy..
went to see tyler for a while..
got to see peachy!...
Came Home, Then Went For a drive..
Came back And cuddled until he had to leave... then got online..

And Now, I have to go, because i have A Quiz to study For, And It's already midnight, And I'm going to have a really busy day for the next for the next few days...
So I need Study and sleep...

hope you all had a good halloween!!..
bye!

4 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Blogger Brenda said...

I am always willing to recycle my costumes so let me know if you want me to send the nun your way.

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger asinforhim said...

haha!.. We'll see next year, Or If I need it for anything before then... Like A Friday night or something.. hahah!

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger New MrsIngram said...

Good to hear school is still coming along well.

Do you get to decide what to do on the clients hair or do they?

 
At 5:52 AM, Blogger asinforhim said...

The Client Gets To DecideWhat We Do...
Whatever They Want done is What we have to attempt to do!...lol..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home