Monday, January 29, 2007

DAY 1 COMPLETE....

TO MONICA :
The Aba Is The ALLIED BEAUTY ASSICIATION.... It's a big hair show!! They have them All Around Canada.. There are big ones in toraonto and montrela and stuff... The Last one I went to was in moncton, and It's suppose to be one of the biggest ones in NB... The One in Halifax, I Don't rememebr If It's bigger than the ones in NB or not.. But Anyways, It's going to Be Really busy around the 14th, 15th, and 16ths, Because that's when The Hair show is... all the hotels and such will probably be booked... I Can't wait.. I'm excited!!!
They have products to sell, and competitions, and Shows And Demonstrations and stuff!!...


Anyways, First day of my midterm is done... We Do the rest tomorrow morning... and then, We have our theory next monday!...
I'm stressing about that!
I Panicked Today fore a few things, So I'm not too sure How That Went, But for the updo, She said that everyone did a lot better than the practice, So I'm hoping I did Alright!...

anywyas, Not much to update on Right now, so That is all...

bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home