Wednesday, January 17, 2007

New pic.... I had more, but They didn't turn out so well.. lol..

I Was bored, So i decided to see how long my webcam would last before My computer effed up again.. I Can't Seem to plug anything in the USB port anymore.... When Pat plugs his ipod, my whole comp freezes right away...
When I am connected to the internet, and I use My Webcam, It Works sometimes for about3 minutes, usually less, And Then The Whole comp freezes.. I don't know what's going on with it, but it's annoying...

And sorry for the bad quality of the pic, It's From my webcam, because My digi Is Also Broke!...


Anyways, I don't have much to talk about, so I'm going to go see if Some friends are online to try to convince them to go to gwen stephani's concert, and to go to the dominican republic another time! hahahah!!

That is all..

bye!

3 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Blogger Alberta said...

Good luck with convincing your friends! And any picture is better than NO picture!

xoxo

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Lesley said...

Gwen's coming to Calgary June 13th and Aaron's trying to get us his tickets from work...row 13 is close enough for me!
I've got Christina Aguilera and Nelly Furtado concerts in March.

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger asinforhim said...

I REALLY hope I Can Get to go... I have been obsessed with no doubt since the beginning, When They started in 1993, When They Weren't so popular... And I have all 7 of their CDs, plus both of Gwens CD, plus Every DVD They have, plus doubles of some of the CDs and DVD's.. :P.. And I have a bunch of posters too...

My First Gwen CD is The Box Set, so I got A L.A.M.B. Cd Holder too that came with it!! heheh!...

I'm slightly obsessed with them!..
I've ALWAYS wanted to See No doubt or Gwen in Concert.... And She's going To A few places in canada... the closest is Montreal though, So I'm hoping to go to that one...

*crosses fingers*.... Here's to hoping!!.. ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home