Monday, December 25, 2006

christmas day..

so yesterday I went to Pat's for the night, and had a christmas supper there... It Was good... after we ate, we opened some presents... Pat's mom got me a sterling silver chain bracelet which is really nice, and A Little light to attach on book or things when Reading.. she got pat and I both one....
his sister got me Two necklaces from Montreal... They are both very cool... one of them doesn't have a meaning, but the other one is called a triskel, and it means balance and Creativity.
And Pat Got me A Spiral curl curling irons, Which Is going to be great for School and once I'm done school, And He got me a really cool book, which I'm going to probablt start reading after I'm Done Writting in here... It's an encyclopedia of mysterious and strange phenomena...
After We opened presents, Pat and I went to bed...
We woke up and Then We Came back to newcastle, and I took a shower, then went to my grandparents for xmas dinner...
After we ate, we opened presents,,, Pepere got me A Really nice handmade leather bracelet and A wooden Necklace... julie picked it out for him in fredericton...

After That, I Came home, opened The few gifts i have here... socks, And Razor, and Gift certificates and such,,,

I also Got Two tattoo for xmas, Which I Will hopefully have pictures of soon... my camera is broken though... And I Got one of my phone bills paid for...

so all in all, it Was a good xmas eve, And xmas(so far)....

Anywyas, I'm Going to go read for a bit, so That is all.. bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home