Tuesday, January 02, 2007

no more 2006...

Well, Christams Vacation Was Short, And not too pleasant...
I Was sick From day 1, until the first day back to school, which was today!!...
I had the flu, And A Cold, And Pains in my stomach, and my heart, And just lots of things wrong with me this break... lol...

The Day before xmas eve, I spent the night at Patrick's, And We Had Xmas eve dinner at his place.. it was really good... And Then I spent the night there again, and then Came home the next morning, and Went to have Xmas supper at memere and peperes... coudln't miss that!!!... :P

And I opened a few gifts at pat's, and then At Memere and peperes, And then A few more when I got home... Not Too Much stuff, but 1 or two gifts at each place, So It Wasn't two bad...

I Got Two New Tattoos, Which Are both almost completely healed, And They look really good.. one of them, the color could of been a little better, but It's still cool.... I Got that from A whole bunch of people... everyone kinda chipped in a bit, so thanks to everyone for that!!..

I Got A Spirtal curl curling iron, Which I Wanted for school, and once I'm done school, for my salon or for whever i work.. And A Book Called the eastern Mysteries from patrick!!..

I Got A Sterling silver bracelet from pat's mom.
And I Got Two Really nice necklaces from his sister... one of them is a triskel, whcih represents balance and creativity.. and the other one doesn't have a menaing.... that i know of... lol...

I got socks and razors and higyene(SP?) stuff.......

I Got Another really nice bracelet, More like a cufflet, with two small tribal designs on it, and A wooden carved necklace from my grandfather.

And I Got my phone bill paid, and gift certificate for The CD store which I Already used from dad.... I Got an ARCH ENEMY DVD
HEDLEY DVD
THE FIFTH ELEMENT DVD
SLC PUNK DVD
KUNG POW DVD
HACKERS DVD

So that was pretty cool!... And I think That's it.. maybe a few other little things.... I don't rememebr right now....

Then For New years eve, Patrick spent the night here... New years day, we went to see my friends for a few hours, tairie and james, And Then We went to see his friends in the baie, and spent a few hours there....
We went back to pat's around 2 AM, And Then Had a big supper at his place with his whole family... And Then he drove me home that night...

and Now That Leaves us for today.... t was my first day back at school, and I Already have a quiz tomorrow!! lol.... School is SOOOO much fun... If only you Could hear/see the sarcasm in that!!...

Actually, school is going really well... I love the course... I don't like the school itself, or the person who runs the schools but The course s fun, and The people in my class are nice too, so That's always a plus.....
the new class starts on monday... So While they are doing chapter 1, we are going to be in that class for review....
midterms are at the end of this month, or early february..... I'm Ready for the written part... I could pass that with a 90%+ if I don't study... I'm going to study though, and shoot for the 100%, but We'll see what happens.. there are a lot of chapters that are going to be on it, so It's going to be a bit difficult, but I'm sure i can manage....o i have that to look forward to...

And After i got home from school, I cleaned all my room, and then let one of my rats run around for a bit.... After I Put her away back in her cage, I studied for a bit, and then I Brought my computer in my room...
Once I Got this all set up and working, I got online,a nd Started writting in here.... which I'm going to be ending soon, because I have to go study some more... That's all I ever seem to do... lol.. I was soo glad for this short break.. I just wish it was longer, but oh well...

anywyas, That is all... I'll update again sometime soon....

hope everyone else had a good holiday!..

bye!

2 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Blogger MelComeau said...

haha, do you realize you pretty much repeated your whole last entry but with more details... lol

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger asinforhim said...

hahah!! No.. I didn't realize that!! lol!!!
I never rememebr what i write in previous posts....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home