Sunday, January 28, 2007

Percentages in the 70s is Depressing.... lol

So Anyways, Midterms Start tomorrow... I'm Not Looking forward to the practical at all...
The Theory is going to be fine, I'm confident that I'll get 90%+... I'm usually good at the theory part...

I'm Good at the Practical Stuff Too, And getting better and better all the time, but I won't get anything more than an 79% though...

The highest possible mark you can get is 85%, And The passing mark is 70%... but To get 70% is REALLY good.....apparently.....

I don't get why They don't just mark things normally, because just when you think you did a great job doing what was asked, All you get is 70%, Which just really sucks....
So Now, I know that after i get my midterm marks for the practical, Seeing the 70's Is Just going to be way to discouraging to even care about my marks anymore...
I know I'm just going to have to get use to it, but I know it's just going to be discouraging to see them....

Oh Well, Whatever I guess....


Anyways, other than that, not much has been going on lately... nothing interesting ever happens around here....
April is Going To Be fun... Maybe... If I Can find a way up to The ABA... because 1, I'll be able to See melanie, and Get her gifts up to her...
and 2, I'll get to see some really cool things and learn some really cool things at the Hair Show... So hopefully I can find a way up!...

but anywyas, that's all for now...
I'll update more another time..
bye!

1 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, Blogger New MrsIngram said...

What is the ABA .. sounds like it's local, unless Melanie has moved and I don't about it yet ....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home