Thursday, January 18, 2007

tagged!

1. If you had to choose one vice in exclusion of all others, what would it be?
Music!.... all I do It Listen To Music, and Download everything and anything I can, Even If it's something I have never heard of... I Download it, If I like it, I keep it, If I Don't, I Delete it.... I Have Everything From Everything to everything on My computer when It comes to Music, from happy chipper stuff, to creepy depressing stuff, to swedish/french/japanese/etc...stuff, and Sooooo much more..... I love music!...


2. If you could change one specific thing about the world, what would it be?
GLOBAL WARMING!!....Before I read your Answer, uncle Henry, That's the first thing I though When I Got to this question... Al Gore's "An Inconvinient Truth", Is a great eye-opener for People Who "just don't care".... our World is doomed if people don't Stop Contributing To the earth's destruction....


3. Name the cartoon character you identify with the most.
GIR, from invader zim.... Very Random, And Cute, And he's an alien!... soo.. It's very me... lol...


4. If you could live one day of your life over again, which one would it be?
December 15ths, 2005... mine and Pat's First date... I Would want to relive that day because it was just...perfect!...... (Tomorrow Is our one year anniversary... :)...)...


5. If you could go back in history and spend a day with one person, who would it be?
I have no idea..... There are a lot of people... maybe Einstein... E.A. Poe... Shakespeare... Or Maybe even elvis presley... .... I have no reasonning For this... Just lots of people I think it would be awesome to spend a day with!...


6. What is one thing that you lost, sold or threw away that you wish you had back?
A Ring That I got when I was Really young with a black Stone And The Letter J in The middle.... I had it for years.. I don't know what ever happened to it... I think there might of been a hole in my school bag one time, and It must of fell out.... That Was upsetting...


7. What is your one most important contribution to this world?
I don't know....... I guess that it would have to be the charities/fundraising I did some A Few years ago, some more recently.... Race For The Cure For breast Cancer... Cheo Charity in ontario, Years Ago, Thanks To auntie Brenda:)...30 hours of famine... terry fox walks....
It's not Much, But It's a start....


8. What is your one hidden talent that nearly no one knows about?
I Can bend two of my fingers back to touch the back of my hand.... My index finger and my pinky from my left hand..


9. What is your most cherished possession?
probably My computer... It holds all my music, And It Tells me anything and everything I Want/need to know....


10. What one person influenced your life the most when growing up?
In Music, Growing Up, It would be Gwen Stephani... she Was Her own Person, And she went after her dream, what she believed in, what she alwys wanted to do....
of people I know Personally... Hmm.. Probably Melanie.. Well, Growing up, She was mean, And Attacked me with a bicycle and Tooth paste, But I Always knew That She Would understand Things About me that I knew I wouldn't be able to tell other people.. at least right away... Like, Me being gay.. she was the first person I came out to, because I knew She would be the one person who Would understand....
even Though Before I came out, she Always made fun of me for being gay... lol.. Well, Melanie, It's all your fault!!... HAHAHAHA!!... Just kidding... I always liked boys! :P

11. What word describes you better than any other?
Weird... With The Way I dress, With The Way I act, with the randomness, With Everything I do or say.... People Would Call me weird.... Sometimes psycho.... Sometimes Retarded(we all know where THAT one Came From).. HAHAHA... so I guess, I'm just... Weird!!...



well, that Is All.. I'm Not Sure what else to write about, So I'll elave it at that for now... going to go shower now...
Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home