Monday, December 11, 2006

I hate being A perfectionist,,,

Well, We have a project Due tomorrow, Or.. seeing how it's after midnight, it's due today!... and I'm not done yet!... I coudl be done in like, 5 minutes if I wanted to do a half-ass job, and Still get a good mark, But Noo... I have to make things complicated for myself, and Make Sure everything Is nice and organized And have All The writting in nice, neat letters, And Make Everything soo much more difficult than it could be... I Started working on this after school.. and We got off school a bit ealry, so I got home aorund 4:00PM... And So, I've been working on it For like, EVER... but anywyas, Hopefully All this work pays off....

I've never got less than 105% on a project, so Hopefully that continues...but anyways...

To answer to monica's question of "packing?".... Dad and I moved into a new place just a few minutes away from where we were before... Cheaper... AND It has it's own washer and dryer... how cool is that!?!.. lol.....
After living in an appartment where is was almost 5 sometimes more dollars for one load, I'm going to be Taking FULL advantage of the washer and dryer...

Lately, I've Been Getting really irritated With little things... Maybe there is just too much stuff going on all at once, but Little things are really getting on my nerves...
like, When I'm talking about something, and stressed about something, Or Just when I mention anything Bad, Or Anything going on with me, Then Some people have To Make everything Their own problem... Like, If I Say I have To do A Lot, They have sooo much more to do... When I Say I'm Stressed, They Are SOOO much more stressed.... When I Say I'm not feeling well, They Are Feeling Soooo Much worse.... It's okay to say, "oh, I'm not feeling well either", But don't go on Making everything you're problem....
I Wasn't making these things my a problem or to complain, I just just Saying How I Was feeling that day, So I Wish some people woudl just stop once in a while...
And There is just soo much more...

Anyways, Melanie, If you didn't get the comment I posted, you Bought me a printer for xmas.. thanks, I love it! hahahah!!...

anywyas, I'm going to go finish that project, because I still have a LOT of Work Left to do on It...
Hopefully I'll be done in half an hour to an hour... but, you never know.....

That is all!!

1 Comments:

At 6:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEy Jeremy, I hate it when people do that too. But I think it bothers me more than it does you because....LOL

I just had to do that.... I know exactly how you feel though. Here's a tip, when people are sicker thatn you make up names of things you"have". and say something like yeah well my doctor told me that I had "Xerophilliatrickyrlcitas". When they say whats that just tell them that it is somethign that will always make you sicker than them no matter what they have.
If they ask what body part It's related too, just make up a new bodypart. ie, Oh yes it affects my Gyrosyntheical tubes.

And you know they'll say whats that. and I usually reply with ahh It just something inside my belly that makes me puke when I'm around people that iratate me.

Or my alltime Favorite is Tellem you got IBS. that usually stops people in there tracks.

LAter,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home